Flags for aborted babies

Opeeved
Fledgling

Re: Flags for aborted babies

Post by Opeeved »

I find this whole idea so warped and strange. Right to life. There is no such thing. conservatives and nature taught me that. The first to drop bombs out of anger and fear are the same ones that allow millions already born to die, because we should help our own first. The fakes gods up there are rolling in there tombs and temples.

Funny too. When I drove past KGH daily for years, on Tuesday, it was 99.5% retired folk protesting. I guess they already raised their kids.
This post was brought to you, by, the letter F, Q and the number 8
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

im calling BS on the 100 000 abortions a year they are claiming are preformed in canada. where did they get that number? did the pull it out of their *bleep*?274 abortions a day?
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

voice of reason wrote:im calling BS on the 100 000 abortions a year they are claiming are preformed in canada. where did they get that number? did the pull it out of their *bleep*?274 abortions a day?

2015 statistics.

http://www.arcc-cdac.ca/backrounders/st ... canada.pdf
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

you seriously provide a link to abortion rights of canada as proof? even they claim the numbers are an estimate
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

#fakenews
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/demo04a-eng.htm
392902 births in the entire country in 2015/16 and you expect me to believe there was 100k abortions? 25%? so one out of every 4 babies gets aborted? well then we should all know like 20 chicks who got abortions last year then
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

even if that bologna was true it is nobodies business anyways
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

In reality, it's all full of crap. I care about people, I do know also people will throw me under the bus when it suits them. For what ever they feel.

I feel, there's no misery or pain before birth. After all, that "soul" is in the hands of god in paradise, right?

No patience for opponents of discussion.
This post was brought to you, by, the letter F, Q and the number 8
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

Calm down, voice of reason: Just responding to your question.... that's where they got the numbers from.
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

just popping in wrote:Calm down, voice of reason: Just responding to your question.... that's where they got the numbers from.

they got the numbers from themselves aka it is bs
pepecat
Board Meister

Post by pepecat »

As crazy as these fanatics are, they shouldn't be made light of. Look what's happening in the once progressive United States.

If these zealots are ignored, who knows what influence their masses can have on the future of Canada. Don't take them lightly! They are vilely intolerant and unfortunately intolerance seems to be in fashion these days.

Instead of mocking and making fun of them, we should be asking them for proof beyond their ridiculous bible scriptures of when life begins and ends, and its worth to "so-called god's creation" . Where were these idiots when the infamous rabbit kill was going on, in the very place that they are standing in that picture? Didn't see any "right-to-lifers" around that day.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

forincorp wrote:I feel their time would be better spent educating than on these useless activities. How about spending the money on contraceptives rather than flags? Hand those out, not flags.

I feel that their time , and money , would be better spent on tangible "options" for the child they wish to save ... Like food , rent , shoes , dentistry , schooling , bus fare , glasses , clothing , et al instead of shrieking " bloody murder" from the sidewalks..

Wouldn't it be nice if they put their money where the mouths were ???
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

Since 2011 was the last year with comprehensive stats lists, I'll use that as an example.

The population was 33.5 million and 0.99 males to every 1 females, so we'll say 50/50 to make it easy, or 16.75 million females.

If we say child bearing years are 15-44 (there are obviously outliers, but the stats group ages 10-14 and 45-49 and I figured those were a bit too broad to include). So that's 6.63 million women (added from the link). Maybe round that to 7 million to include some <15 and >44.

1 in 70 women who fall into my unscientific sample had an abortion list year? That doesn't include all of those who planned to get pregnant, kept the baby, are infertile, or otherwise effectively did not to get pregnant.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

to be clear i am in no way for using abortion as birth control and my daughter had a baby girl as a young mother and i made it clear to her that if she found herself pregnant that happened in a non rape way that abortion shouldnt be the first idea to come to mind. and now i have beautiful grand daughter.

but the reason i take exception to these people like the flag planter here is because its based on faith and nothing else . its their way or the hiway . and for to many females it isnt a option as in rape incest or a danger to mom or baby or both.

we will eventualy get to were parents will be told ahead of time if they will have a healthy baby and they will then have to make a choice . having never gone through an abortion myself i cant speak to what it must be like but im willing to guess for most it is a tough choice
MCB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by MCB »

Anti-abortion can be the next Antifa/SJW crusade! [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “Central Okanagan”