Canada's OD capital

Re: Canada's OD capital

Postby lightspeed » Oct 29th, 2017, 4:08 pm

UhHuhYeahSure wrote:I haven't even bothered to read most of the posts here.

They are predictable. Some boo hoo liberals want to see more hand holding and multi gazillion dollar fixits. And then there are the "Let 'em die! It's nature's way." crowd who need to return the empties in the pickup bed to fund their retirement.

I don't have a pick-up. But I do get tired of the bottemless money pit ANY government solution has for anything conveniently labeled a "crisis".

Let me explain with a simple story where I drop my nickel.

A million yers ago when I was in school, we had gory films on drinking and driving. Those of you of my generation... remember "Mechanised Death". Some kids got physically sick while the tough guys laughed.

What did work was a real death every couple of years of a classmate in a drunk driving crash. It was usually the laughing tough guy who went through the windshield.

So....as a measure of the collective logic of our current society, I say we need to learn from reality. Too bad, so sad Johnny died with his first try of cocaine. Lesson learned by the rest of us.

Just don't be a slow learner.

Darwinism....
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"
lightspeed
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1625 posts

Postby phasyluck » Oct 29th, 2017, 4:16 pm

Pre air bag and HSS days though.
Sure do love Rutland!!
phasyluck
Übergod

Liked in: 627 posts

Postby Queen K » Oct 29th, 2017, 4:20 pm

khutchi wrote:
the truth wrote:http://www.abbynews.com/news/five-people-died-from-overdoses-in-10-hours-in-abbotsford/ on and on it goes

Absolute madness.

Yes, how we don't treat drug dealers like real life murderers and have it show up on the sentencing. Also, that Canada doesn't have the death penalty for murderers.
The NDP Government: 2017 thread is not in the Bickering Room. Money can't buy what I want for Christmas.

the truth likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 9456 posts

Postby the truth » Oct 29th, 2017, 4:50 pm

agree 100%
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

lightspeed likes this post.
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4295 posts

Postby motokelowna1 » Nov 11th, 2017, 12:09 pm

New numbers from the B.C. Coroners Service were released yesterday, Nov. 9, showing nine deaths across the Interior Health Authority for the month of September, the first time the monthly death toll was less than 10 since last year.

It’s too soon to tell what’s behind the drop in deaths, Interior Health Medical Health Officer Dr. Silvina Mema says, or whether these lower numbers are going to be part of a new trend.

The report also should be lower numbers because they are running out of people. Needles found are down as well due to unnatural attrition......
motokelowna1
Fledgling

Liked in: 55 posts

Postby voice of reason » Nov 12th, 2017, 9:10 pm

the drop in deaths is because the dopeheads are dying out.eventually there will be none left.it sure isnt because they stopped doing drugs and got their sheit together.there is already 1100 less drug addicts in bc than there were last year

Bman likes this post.
voice of reason
Board Meister

Liked in: 573 posts

Postby the truth » Nov 12th, 2017, 9:19 pm

they will never run out of addicts , the soft on everything left wingers will make sure of that :cuss: lets make everything legal so no one will od wt :cuss: no wonder more people are oding then ever
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Bman likes this post.
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4295 posts

Previous

Return to Central Okanagan