Canada's OD capital

lightspeed
Guru

Re: Canada's OD capital

Post by lightspeed »

UhHuhYeahSure wrote:I haven't even bothered to read most of the posts here.

They are predictable. Some boo hoo liberals want to see more hand holding and multi gazillion dollar fixits. And then there are the "Let 'em die! It's nature's way." crowd who need to return the empties in the pickup bed to fund their retirement.

I don't have a pick-up. But I do get tired of the bottemless money pit ANY government solution has for anything conveniently labeled a "crisis".

Let me explain with a simple story where I drop my nickel.

A million yers ago when I was in school, we had gory films on drinking and driving. Those of you of my generation... remember "Mechanised Death". Some kids got physically sick while the tough guys laughed.

What did work was a real death every couple of years of a classmate in a drunk driving crash. It was usually the laughing tough guy who went through the windshield.

So....as a measure of the collective logic of our current society, I say we need to learn from reality. Too bad, so sad Johnny died with his first try of cocaine. Lesson learned by the rest of us.

Just don't be a slow learner.

Darwinism....
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

Pre air bag and HSS days though.
Sure do love Rutland!!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

khutchi wrote:
the truth wrote:http://www.abbynews.com/news/five-people-died-from-overdoses-in-10-hours-in-abbotsford/ on and on it goes

Absolute madness.

Yes, how we don't treat drug dealers like real life murderers and have it show up on the sentencing. Also, that Canada doesn't have the death penalty for murderers.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

agree 100%
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

New numbers from the B.C. Coroners Service were released yesterday, Nov. 9, showing nine deaths across the Interior Health Authority for the month of September, the first time the monthly death toll was less than 10 since last year.

It’s too soon to tell what’s behind the drop in deaths, Interior Health Medical Health Officer Dr. Silvina Mema says, or whether these lower numbers are going to be part of a new trend.

The report also should be lower numbers because they are running out of people. Needles found are down as well due to unnatural attrition......
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

the drop in deaths is because the dopeheads are dying out.eventually there will be none left.it sure isnt because they stopped doing drugs and got their sheit together.there is already 1100 less drug addicts in bc than there were last year
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

they will never run out of addicts , the soft on everything left wingers will make sure of that :cuss: lets make everything legal so no one will od wt :cuss: no wonder more people are oding then ever
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#212978 thank you junkies you seem to take it to another level every day :-X :swear:
bjsilent
Board Meister

Post by bjsilent »

I'll safely bet that it was one of the scums from the homeless shelter who busted out the lights at tugboat bay
bjsilent
Board Meister

Post by bjsilent »

Wouldn't surprise me if it was one of the fine clients of the KGM who busted out the lights at Tugboat Bay
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-212978-3-.htm#212978 thank you junkies you seem to take it to another level every day :-X :swear:

Shame on you Truth. Don't you realize that it's a cry for help ? One more reason for a huge dump of taxpayers money to bail these people out of the mess that they put themselves in.
Black Dogs Matter
aginger1
Board Meister

Post by aginger1 »

A cry for help? Try total disregard for others safety. If they were crying out for help they would check themselves into a rehab and clean up. Sorry, don't agree with you on that one.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

aginger1 wrote:A cry for help? Try total disregard for others safety. If they were crying out for help they would check themselves into a rehab and clean up. Sorry, don't agree with you on that one.

Stand up straight and maybe things won't go over your head like that.
Black Dogs Matter
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

bjsilent wrote:I'll safely bet that it was one of the scums from the homeless shelter who busted out the lights at tugboat bay

I'll bet is was some adolescents or young adults out and about. The homeless have to be in the shelter at the time the vandalism occurred.
Anyhow, we are getting off topic.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Return to “Central Okanagan”