Canada's OD capital

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Kelowna worst for od's

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#208272 way to go kelowna junkies your number1, hope your proud of yourselves
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Kelowna worst for od's

Post by Rider59 »

But it's keeping some Castanet posters employed. You know they'll be along shortly to defend these upstanding 'citizens'.
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
kelownaplumber86

Post by kelownaplumber86 »

We better ban drugs so people stop using them !!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Being discussed here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=74562

*Thanks! I've merged them. :)
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
steve mc
Fledgling

Re: Canada's OD capital

Post by steve mc »

what about the wine epidemic
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Rider59 wrote:But it's keeping some Castanet posters employed. You know they'll be along shortly to defend these upstanding 'citizens'.

guess , they have had enough, defending these junkies
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 4th, 2017, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Bring back the lash! I really mean it. On A Friday afternoon, in the town square in a different town each week, televised, just before dismissal time at the high schools, to send a message. Traffic and you'll get spanked. Hard.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

bob vernon wrote:Bring back the lash! I really mean it. On A Friday afternoon, in the town square in a different town each week, televised, just before dismissal time at the high schools, to send a message. Traffic and you'll get spanked. Hard.

make them take their own product and televise it
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

both of those people are murderers (if convicted of course)
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Damn this really pisses me off.

“In communications with the Public Prosecution Service of Canada, it has been indicated this may be one of the most significant and perhaps the most sophisticated fentanyl/carfentanil trafficking and exportation enterprises that has been uncovered in Canada to date,” said Sgt. Alex Lynch of the Kelowna RCMP Street Enforcement Unit.

Laws need to change, and by laws, I mean consequences. Fentanyl OD's has become an epidemic, resulting in the deaths of thousands nationwide. Approximately 800 in BC alone this year to date. Charges involving fentanyl/carfentanyl should be automatically raised to attempted murder with the harshest sentences possible. Sure is great to see what a *bleep* hole Kelowna is turning into with all this newfound development and influx of big money into the Hawaii of Canada. With all this newfound wonder attracting the big money - the rats and cockroaches slither along with it.

How anyone can consciously traffic in this deadly drug is beyond the ability for anyone of rational thought to comprehend. If convicted, these two should be hauled along on every OD call emergency services responds to. Maybe after seeing the lifeless body face down in a puddle of their own excrement, or the twisted face of shock and agony that only a parent can understand, upon being given the news their child is dead they might, might have an inkling of remorse for the lives they have directly had a hand in causing by peddling this *bleep*. I highly doubt it however - they clearly have no conscience whatsoever. Lowest of the low.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Same could be said of other hard drugs which basically lead down the same path.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

jimmy4321 wrote:Same could be said of other hard drugs which basically lead down the same path.

- they're far from being even remotely in the same class as any other illicit drugs.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Rest assured no one's slipping fentanyl in your Cherios.
All dealers of "hard drugs" need to be dealt with severely.
People dying of OD's is nothing new, just the number of cases increased.

Return to “Central Okanagan”