Sexsmith Rd and Reid's Corner daily Clusterduck

WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Re: Sexsmith Rd and Reid's Corner daily Clusterduck

Post by WalterWhite »

ravcowan wrote:I drive on acland every day. and honestly, since they changed where rutland meets old vernon is a bad accident waiting to happen. sure, it wasnt perfect before, but now its just destroyed. rutland is not even aligned with acland, resulting in dangerous confusion of who gets the right of way when turning onto old vernon. people dont stop and yield because its not perceived as a 2 way stop, its a pair of 1 way stops. one night i was driving north on rutland, straight onto acland only to find i was driving in the oncoming lane. whoever pushed the new rutland route through onto old vernon must have been on drugs because its total garbage. i watch the 8 bus suffer just to move 100 meters now, the city must be sadistic to bus drivers.

Maybe let them at least complete the project first.....
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I haven't had any reason to be on the road or in area of construction for last 3 months, what are the chances this will be done on time i.e by the end of the year.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

GordonH wrote:I haven't had any reason to be on the road or in area of construction for last 3 months, what are the chances this will be done on time i.e by the end of the year.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Pretty sure last year there was a news release that said it was supposed to be done in the fall of 2017 which is what we're in, and just a few weeks back there was some mention of 2018, and going by the progress I see, they are a ways from completing this and now the weather is a much larger part of the equation.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Return to “Central Okanagan”