Thank you to Good Hearted Strangers

damama55
Übergod

Thank you to Good Hearted Strangers

Post by damama55 »

Watching the news, and how many times complete strangers step up to help when someone needs them. It really touches one's heart.
My thank you is to a man today, from a big black truck in the Dollar Store's parking lot by Superstore. A BIG hornet came into my car as my friend was getting out. She is allergic to stings, so I told her to just go, and I would get it. It was sooooo big that I was even scared to go after it.
I looked around and there was a man and his wife just getting into their truck, and I asked if he could help me get it. Bless his heart, he did. I know it may seem small, what he did, but, it sure saved our day.
Thank you, Stranger. I really appreciate what you did. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day. :)
May we all be a blessing in the days ahead.
damama55
Übergod

Re: Thank you to Good Hearted Strangers

Post by damama55 »

Very, VERY nice day yesterday. I was waiting for a passenger yesterday and saw some great gestures from some strangers to a guy who looked like he was down on his luck. He just sat with a sign in front of him and strangers read it and did some things that really made me smile.
Someone went in the store, and a few minutes came out with a huge Hungry Man sub and gave it to him. Someone else gave him a bottle of Power drink while a guy with a lovely wife who were on their way in the store, reached into his wallet and passed in some money. The guy was very appreciative of all the kindnesses shown to him from total strangers.
This made my day a whole lot brighter to see the good hearted gestures of others.
Now, please, I hope no one gets on this thread and spouts off all kinds of stuff. I just wanted to say, the guy wasn't disheveled or rude or in people's faces, and it was nice to see the kindness of total strangers towards him.
Thank you, to all, and I hope, when the man is able, he will pay it forward to others that may need a helping hand up, like he got. :)
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

Such a lovely day. :smt045 :D I went to Save On Foods here in Lake Country today to get one of the subs. They are soooooo good and fresh. Well, went to pay with my debit card and, of course, the PIN didn't work. Tried a couple of times, but, I forgot what it was. Anyway, a lady and her husband were waiting, and the lady said, "Here, I will pay for it." I tried to tell her no, that it was okay. This lovely lady said that we are supposed to do something nice every day, and all she asked is that I pay it forward, which I always try to do. Anyway, THANK YOU, LADY, FOR BEING SO KIND AND SWEET. You definitely made my day. :130:
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Society is run by the silent majority of good people who help others everyday without looking for recognition. It's nice to hear stories like this.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Frisk wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-233800-101-.htm#233800

Nice to read uplifting articles like this.

We need to have many more stories like this with a happy ending.
Bring back the LIKE button.
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

I love it when individuals or companies step up to help. In this day and age, with soooo much hate being spread, and spewed out of people’s mouths, it is very heart warming to read and hear of kindnesses like this.
Thank you to all involved. You certainly have made my day a whole lot brighter. :130:

Return to “Central Okanagan”