Pro life protest

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Pro life protest

Post by Fancy »

Contrary to miss_sterious' belief, there are medical reasons for abortion:
Fetal Congenital Birth Defects
Some fetal birth defects are incompatible with life and often end in death of the newborn shortly after birth. Other congenital abnormalities severely affect the quality of a child's life or shorten his life-expectancy. These defects are often detected by genetic testing or on ultrasound

http://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Me ... r_Abortion
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

miss_sterious wrote:Killing a developing human being is gruesome, unethical and not necessary.

All are your personal opinion. Try looking at it objectively,

Gruesome is merely an emotional reaction to a procedure. I find any invasive medical procedure "gruesome". Others don’t.

Since doctors have decided that this procedure is acceptable, it is inherently professionally ethical. They are bound by ethics and have determined that it is within their professional ethics, as a group. People who support the right to abortion find it ethical. People who do not support abortion, find it unethical.

As already pointed out by another poster, a blanket statement of it being unnecessary is simply silly. You do not require an abortion so of course it is unnecessary to you. Others are in completely opposite situations where they find it necessary.
You and 71 others Like this post
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

I could hardly believe the post and what was it's intent. HUH.

I guess I'll leave this one alone or I'll go to hell.

I will say though I'm the son of a butcher and love all cuts!
reidabix

Post by reidabix »

These crazy pro-lifers should get a life! They are sick religious fanatics, cult like with the crazy s--t they do. If they don't like it fine but do not force their views on to the rest of society. I am sure if a counter protest was arranged they would be screaming bloody murder about it. If you see these scumbags holding creepy signs give them the finger and let them know how the majority of society feels about them!
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

reidabix wrote:These crazy pro-lifers should get a life! They are sick religious fanatics, cult like with the crazy s--t they do. If they don't like it fine but do not force their views on to the rest of society. I am sure if a counter protest was arranged they would be screaming bloody murder about it. If you see these scumbags holding creepy signs give them the finger and let them know how the majority of society feels about them!

At least they don't come knocking on my door!

It has become so routine I don't even notice their signs. Oh Canada, I surprised they can still stand out their with the signs they hold. Maybe Ottawa hasn't learned of this group. I'm curious now, does their group do this in other cities??

Return to “Central Okanagan”