Body found in orchard

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Body found in orchard

Post by Fancy »

But blaming City Hall for something that isn't a fact yet doesn't seem reasonable.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

too many homeless camps all over kelowna and city is doing nothing, unless you think more useless studies is something ,so yes imo they are now part of the problem not the solution
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-208898-1-.htm#208898 true, just going with what the link says lots of homeless hang out there

Truth.... Any minute now , if not already , a mother is going to get the worst phone call or knock on the door EVER .

Try "going with" that instead of going with a blanket statement ...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:too many homeless camps all over kelowna and city is doing nothing, unless you think more useless studies is something ,so yes imo they are now part of the problem not the solution

I've never said anything about studies so again you are talking about something that has no bearing on this tragedy at this time.
MAPearce wrote:Truth.... Any minute now , if not already , a mother is going to get the worst phone call or knock on the door EVER .

Try "going with" that instead of going with a blanket statement ...

Agreed. People are hurting now and more people are going to hurt once the victim's name is known. How awful and tragic.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Agreed. People are hurting now and more people are going to hurt once the victim's name is known. How awful and tragic.

Yeah ... And running off at the mouth over a general statement doesn't help ..

Shame on you Truth ... But maybe you'd be of a different mindset IF it happened 200 metres from your door .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

First and foremost this was someone's daughter, my condolences to her Family and Friends on their loss.
I will leave those 5 w words up to RCMP
Last edited by GordonH on Oct 12th, 2017, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Anonymous123 wrote:

I can't find where it says that the deceased was homeless.

You are correct, A$$/U/ME? They have not identified the victim.
Last edited by Ken7 on Oct 12th, 2017, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

JayByrd wrote:I took the mention of foot traffic and homeless persons in the area to mean that someone likely saw something, if she perished so close to the roadway.

But some of us have a favourite topic on these boards, and will twist every news story we can to fit that so we can :cuss: about it.

Why assume she perished beside the roadway.

Is it possible she was deceased and was dropped off at that location? Could she have lived on the street at Hastings and Caroll St? Did she drown in fresh water? Does she have and indicators as to cause of death, knife wound or gun shot wound?

The list goes on and on....sorry.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Ken7 wrote:
JayByrd wrote:I took the mention of foot traffic and homeless persons in the area to mean that someone likely saw something, if she perished so close to the roadway.

But some of us have a favourite topic on these boards, and will twist every news story we can to fit that so we can :cuss: about it.

Why assume she perished beside the roadway.

Is it possible she was deceased and was dropped off at that location? Could she have lived on the street at Hastings and Caroll St? Did she drown in fresh water? Does she have and indicators as to cause of death, knife wound or gun shot wound?

The list goes on and on....sorry.

Not to speak for JayByrd, however I think JayByrd was conveying the same sentiment using "if" and clearly said they took the mention of foot traffic and homeless persons in the area to mean someone may have seen something, and questioning previous assumptions the victim was homeless.

Regardless, as has been stated - this is someone's daughter, and their life has been cut short. These Castanet *bleep* matches and stone castings before any facts are released are truly disturbing and disappointing. My condolences to the woman's family and friends - no matter what her stance in life may have been.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

WalterWhite wrote:
Not to speak for JayByrd, however I think JayByrd was conveying the same sentiment using "if" and clearly said they took the mention of foot traffic and homeless persons in the area to mean someone may have seen something, and questioning previous assumptions the victim was homeless.

Regardless, as has been stated - this is someone's daughter, and their life has been cut short. These Castanet *bleep* matches and stone castings before any facts are released [/b[b]]are truly disturbing and disappointing. My condolences to the woman's family and friends - no matter what her stance in life may have been.

As you included me in your quote, that was just my point.

Why throw out a bunch of BS. You are correct, let the lady rest in peace. IF you must follow the case remember just that there is likely someone who will miss this individual.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

As WalterWhite pointed out (thank you), I was only clarifying what I thought the early RCMP statement meant. I'm not speculating at all on the circumstances around her death. I don't think they were suggesting she was homeless, or that homeless persons had anything to do with this.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Has anyone heard anything?
I haven't failed until I quit.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I would imagine weeks will go by before anything else is revealed. RCMP members time off, holidays, busy schedules etc. etc.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

RCMP have released her name .... It's on my Facebook ,CHBC thing...

Rest in Peace , little girl .
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

So sad...

Return to “Central Okanagan”