Body found in orchard

MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Body found in orchard

Post by MAPearce »

sigh.... yeah , it is ....
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Post by KelownaCrackinCrew »

What was her name?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Thanks.
I went to school with that gal, we were "friends" once, always wondered where she went.
Sad.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Fancy wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/3804795/kelowna-murder-victim-identified/

Are you allowed to do that ???? Post from another news source that is .

Castanet at it's best .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Other news sources as long as it's not competitive from what I understand
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Fancy wrote:I would imagine weeks will go by before anything else is revealed. RCMP members time off, holidays, busy schedules etc. etc.

It will take time to do a autopsy and determain the cause of death.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Tonight , I`m going to hug my (step) kids a little longer.. I`ll tell them again that I love them and that I'll always be there for them ...... NO MATTER WHAT.

I hope it works.
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

I saw her a few weeks back at a local store, didn't take the time to speak to her unfortunately. She looked wonderful, I understand she was a drug addict but she looked no where near as bad as those you see hanging out on Leon and she was driving a fairly nice vehicle. Overall, nice girl...could've been your child.
REDNECK 99

Post by REDNECK 99 »

So how does Castanet verify a story like they posted today ,when the RCMP haven't released any details . Absolutely poor reporting and with just a phone call as reference. Poo poo on castanet
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-209251-1-.htm#209251
So awful.

reads like here friends and family gave up on here, does not help when here family had brushes with the law also i guess
Last edited by the truth on Oct 17th, 2017, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Reads to me like her family and friends had open doors for her ... Doors that sadly , she chose not to use .
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Police remind the public it's believed the murder of Nicholson was not a random attack, that she likely knew her attacker.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... of-vehicle
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

She was also 5 months pregnant, this story just keeps getting worse. She was also on the right path of getting her life on track, don't listen to what the other sources say, she got clean as soon as she found out she was pregnant. It's crazy to know someone out there right now know's what happened to this young woman, whether it was her past catching up to her, or a stupid decision to get a fix again either way I hope the case gets solved and someone is held responsible for the horrendous murder of this girl, but sadly knowing our justice system it'll be a slap on the wrist compared to what could've been. Constable Woodcox know's all the street people, so if anyone is talking they are talking to Woodcox, it just takes some time...you know, "Don't charge me with this and I'll tell you that" type of deal, I am sure it'll come out eventually, people know. I am just curious about one thing, like almost everybody and anybody these days has a cellphone, can they not trace where her location was during texts sent throughout the night/day? I know a case where a guy tried to fraud ICBC and burned his vehicle in the bush and sent a text from the same location his vehicle was found to a friend saying "come pick me up", I am just curious about the location part as it would help trace her steps. Also, they'll probably look into who she was pregnant with.

Return to “Central Okanagan”