HA associate deported

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: HA associate deported

Post by the truth »

Axel81 wrote:This guy is a well known preditor. He's hospitalized two different women and they required surgery. Anyone that comes to the defence of this wanna be biker is sadly disillusioned. Google this dude and you can see how many assault charges he had against multiple women. His family members kids included also have drug convictions, this clown talking about she had dinner at Revel's a few times and thinks she knows him? The guy is a pathological liar, woman beater and convicted drug dealer. I wonder how much tax paying dollars have gone to court trials, his jail time, police manpower & hospital bills for his victims? He doesn't have citizenship because he never bothered to do the paperwork and go thru the process because he thinks he's above the law. I bet his many victims can sleep well at night knowing he's not ever going to be able to hurt another person ... at least not in Canada

as you see from many posters on here- lots of people are pro --ha-- pretty sick , but at least we know who they are
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:as you see from many posters on here- lots of people are pro --ha-- pretty sick , but at least we know who they are
One friend that posted isn't lots and that one would be Ktbenjamin.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Axel81 wrote:Anyone that comes to the defence of this wanna be biker is sadly disillusioned.
Keep in mind it's the process of deportation that has come under scrutiny; no one has defended his actions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Axel81 wrote:He never would have pled guilty after hospititslizing his gf? It was pretty cut and dry.
Irrelevant to a plea - one can plea not guilty with all the evidence in the world against them and go from there in the legal system.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Ktbenjamin wrote:Not a single one of you know this man.
He has dealt with the consequences and suffered because of the poor choices he made when he was younger.

*We all make mistakes thinking we are doing the right thing at the time. I know I have...

I grew up with Daves daughter as my best friend.
I even remember the first day I met Dave. "Is that your dad? .. he looks mean and scary!" ... but little did I know that day I would look up to him as a father for the rest of my life and forever have the nick name Midgit haha. Despite what you guys think of him he's an amazing dad and grandfather. His children are some of the most calm and down to earth people I've ever met. I walked into this family blind of what a big close family is. I remember one family dinner that im so greatful for being a part of, Everyone was helping and useful, not a single one of us was not helping each other out and I was never used to that. I treasured that moment as I looked around hoping that one day I would have a family of my own like that when I was older.

You guys don't see what's behind closed doors. A loving family, Unconditional love, Friends and family who help one another. The fact that now a part of this family is being taken away because of things that have happened years ago (and sentenced) is DISGUSTING.

We are letting killers and rapists go and you send away a family man who made bad choices and cleaned up his life already.

I'm scared of our justice system if this what is going to continue to happen.

* raised around this family now being 21 years old, I have zero offences of any kind, highly against drugs and yea pot is drug, I dislike clubs and bars. NO teenpregnancy. Education and a modest hard working job in northern Alberta.

A COUPLE BAD CHOICES DOESN'T MAKE YOU A BAD ROLE MODEL.
BRING DAVE BACK TO US

Im very overwhelmed, sorry for any typos.

he made mistakes when he was younger :135: :laugh: :laugh:

-it takes years to become an ha member, tha'ts not a mistake
-he was a drug dealer for years ,that's not a mistake
-putting poison on are streets, that's not a mistake
-lets not forget all the other bad things he did that he never got caught for,
-he beats women up more that once , is that a mistake to :200: :200:
-but, but he's a nice guy :200: he really is :200: :thumbsdown:
Last edited by the truth on Oct 20th, 2017, 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

2013 isn't that long ago.
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

Fancy wrote:
Revell argued to the Immigration and Refugee Board last year that he never would have pleaded guilty in the assault case if he had known it would lead the CBSA to renew a review of his admissibility that had been on hold after the 2008 conviction.

Well of course not. I suspect he wouldn't have pleaded guilty if he and his lawyer thought he had a hope in hell of successfully defending a not guilty plea either. He knew that his admissibility had been under review after a previous conviction, why would he think it wouldn't happen again?
steve mc
Fledgling

Post by steve mc »

look at the guy he didnt get those muscle working maybe he beat those women from steriod rage
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Old Techie wrote:As I said I'm not coming from a head space of sympathy, but rather looking at it from the perspective of how fair is it to Britain to ship him off there to be their problem, when he's spent all his adult life in Canada?

Further to that remember we could wind up on the receiving end of such a move as well.

How would you feel if this was a Canadian citizen, who's lived all his adult life in Britain, and after getting caught for illegal activity they ship him to us?

Would you feel the same way, or would you have thoughts of why send him to us when he's been in your country forty years?

Just food for thought.

Do you think Britain has never sent some slug back to Canada for being trouble? I'd suggest likely!

I found this to be somewhat entertaining in the article..

Revell has no ties to England, and testified that without his family support, he may not survive the move “due to emotional devastation.”

He also claims he does not pose a risk to society, making the deportation “cruel and unusual treatment” of him.

Good one, don't wish the guy any real bad luck but we truly don't need self employeed people like this in Canada. Should happen more often!
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

Can someone let us know when this Asshat is on his flight to the UK. I personally will give him a bon voyage. :D
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Ktbenjamin wrote:A COUPLE BAD CHOICES DOESN'T MAKE YOU A BAD ROLE MODEL.
BRING DAVE BACK TO US

I'm sorry to disagree, but it takes a fair bit more than "a couple of bad choices..." to be a gang member. I suspect he was into far more criminally than he was charged for during his more than 20 years as an adult before he was charged and convicted.

Another option is for his loving family to return to England with him.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
davis123
Board Meister

Post by davis123 »

Ktbenjamin wrote:Not a single one of you know this man.
He has dealt with the consequences and suffered because of the poor choices he made when he was younger.

*We all make mistakes thinking we are doing the right thing at the time. I know I have...

I grew up with Daves daughter as my best friend.
I even remember the first day I met Dave. "Is that your dad? .. he looks mean and scary!" ... but little did I know that day I would look up to him as a father for the rest of my life and forever have the nick name Midgit haha. Despite what you guys think of him he's an amazing dad and grandfather. His children are some of the most calm and down to earth people I've ever met. I walked into this family blind of what a big close family is. I remember one family dinner that im so greatful for being a part of, Everyone was helping and useful, not a single one of us was not helping each other out and I was never used to that. I treasured that moment as I looked around hoping that one day I would have a family of my own like that when I was older.

You guys don't see what's behind closed doors. A loving family, Unconditional love, Friends and family who help one another. The fact that now a part of this family is being taken away because of things that have happened years ago (and sentenced) is DISGUSTING.

We are letting killers and rapists go and you send away a family man who made bad choices and cleaned up his life already.

I'm scared of our justice system if this what is going to continue to happen.

* raised around this family now being 21 years old, I have zero offences of any kind, highly against drugs and yea pot is drug, I dislike clubs and bars. NO teenpregnancy. Education and a modest hard working job in northern Alberta.

A COUPLE BAD CHOICES DOESN'T MAKE YOU A BAD ROLE MODEL.
BRING DAVE BACK TO US

Oh for gawds sake lol, yeah this guy was a great role-model wasn't he? You talk like he is dad/grandad of the decade. So he was a great dad and grandad you say, did he care about anyone else besides his own little family? Did he care about the people snorting HIS coke up their noses? Did he care if they died from snorting what HE was selling? Did his kids know that he was doing this? If you were so close with him why don't you tell us what his initiation was to join the HA? Did he just fill out the membership form and email it back to the HA? How many people has he raped to get into the HA? Did he kill anyone to get accepted to the HA? How many prostitutes was he stealing money from? And did he claim to do all these things for the sake of his kids? To make their lives better in some way? How much time has he spent in jail because of stupid arrogant actions? I'm sure that was just wonderful for the kids to see their dad in jail. You mentioned we let killers go, what do you think hero dave is? Do you think nobody has ever died from those drugs he so eagerly wanted to profit from?

People involved in his little clique aren't going to see the issue with him cause they/you love him. The rest of us don't love him, we see him as the criminal he is. Your head is in the sand.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

and that's the truth
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

Update:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-hells-angel-deportation-1.5331494

Court rules former B.C. Hells Angels associate should be deported

David Revell, who has convictions for drug offences and assault, faces removal to England

Bethany Lindsay · CBC News · Posted: Oct 22, 2019 7:37 PM PT | Last Updated: October 22

David Revell was an associate of the East End Hells Angels chapter in Kelowna. (Justin Tang/Canadian Press)
A former B.C. Hells Angels associate has lost his fight against deportation from Canada.

David Roger Revell, 55, faces removal to England after the Federal Court of Appeal dismissed his application for judicial review of a decision from the Immigration and Refugee Board. The IRB had deemed him inadmissible to Canada because of serious criminality.

In his appeal, Revell argued that being kicked out of Canada could cause "exceptional psychological harm" and would be grossly disproportionate to his crimes, thereby violating his charter rights.

But Justice Yves de Montigny rejected those arguments on behalf of a three-judge panel.

"Apart from the fact that he would leave behind his children, his grandchildren, and his partner, and that he is a 'stranger' to England, Mr. Revell has not established any particular circumstances that would go beyond the typical impacts of removal," de Montigny wrote in a judgment last week.

2 Hells Angels associates sentenced in B.C. court
Revell came to Canada from the U.K. in 1974 when he was 10 years old, according to the judge's decision. He's a permanent resident but has never applied for citizenship.

Nonetheless, he told the court he has no friends in his home country, and his only family there is an elderly aunt. Revell now works as an oil well technician in Alberta and has three adult children who live in Canada.

As a former associate of the East End Hells Angels chapter in Kelowna, Revell was convicted of drug possession and trafficking charges in 2008 and sentenced to five years in prison.

Revell also pleaded guilty in 2013 to assault with a weapon and assault causing bodily harm against his then-girlfriend, and received a suspended sentence.

Last edited by ferri on Oct 23rd, 2019, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Replaced link with allowed news site.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

So when’s he leaving? When the *bleep* is back in the UK he can buy a Triumph and start over!

Return to “Central Okanagan”