HA associate deported

Urban Cowboy
Guru

Re: HA associate deported

Post by Urban Cowboy »

JayByrd wrote:
jimmy4321 wrote:How is NOT being a citizen "one of ours"? Lol

As in he's raised a family here, worked here, owned property here, paid taxes here. There are probably more permanent residents or landed immigrants, who never actually became citizens, here than many of us realize.

Agreed plus to my mind 10yrs in Britain versus 42 years in Canada makes him more ours than theirs.

I just can't shake the feeling that this is a case of passing the buck. I wonder who we will be getting back in return? :200:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Post by KelownaCrackinCrew »

Bsuds wrote:It should be an automatic deportation for any non Canadian convicted of a serious crime!

No waiting just take them to an airport and on the next plane outta Dodge!

That would get rid of a lot of guy's in Surrey, most people think it's mainly the home grown teenagers doing the shootings and battles, yet little do they know it's the out of country guy's running the show. The Somalians are also taking over Grande Prairie Alberta with drug dealing and crime. I have no sympathy for "Gangsters". I'll add my to my story, I know lot's of "Gangsters" some just so happen to be "friends" of mine, well let's just say people I grew up with and knew...
OhMyDarlin
Fledgling

Post by OhMyDarlin »

Ktbenjamin wrote:He has dealt with the consequences and suffered because of the poor choices he made when he was younger.

His last conviction was only four years ago, in 2013, when he was 49 years old - that's hardly a misguided youth making bad decisions.
cbar

Post by cbar »

Fancy wrote:What if England refuses to take him? After all, he did grow up here and has no ties to England.

Then throw him out of the plane mid way between the UK and Can'
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

GordonH and dogspoiler already suggested that more or less.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Fancy wrote:GordonH and dogspoiler already suggested that more or less.

Of course mine was just kidding, hence the lol at the end.

imo many of the gang members down in GVRD should get the same thing i.e deportation (those that are not Canadian citizens)
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I wonder if those in the system (charged, under investigation etc.) aren't a candidate for deportation until it is all resolved. 200+ people deported doesn't seem a high number considering.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
steve mc
Fledgling

Post by steve mc »

dont matter where your born dont matter where your from its where your at this guy a gangster sieze all his assets and send him to the south pole
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

steve mc wrote:dont matter where your born dont matter where your from its where your at this guy a gangster sieze all his assets and send him to the south pole

There's just a little more to it than that.
steve mc
Fledgling

Post by steve mc »

your right he also beats women one real tough guy
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

well you do have to be a woman beater to be an ha
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

Bsuds wrote:It should be an automatic deportation for any non Canadian convicted of a serious crime!

No waiting just take them to an airport and on the next plane outta Dodge!

Hassel99 wrote:Only after the sentence is served.

Otherwise folks could commit crimes in Canada then just get a free ride home with no punishment.
\

Why should we feed and accommodate them in our jails? Ship 'em home.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
Axel81

Post by Axel81 »

This guy is a well known preditor. He's hospitalized two different women and they required surgery. Anyone that comes to the defence of this wanna be biker is sadly disillusioned. Google this dude and you can see how many assault charges he had against multiple women. His family members kids included also have drug convictions, this clown talking about she had dinner at Revel's a few times and thinks she knows him? The guy is a pathological liar, woman beater and convicted drug dealer. I wonder how much tax paying dollars have gone to court trials, his jail time, police manpower & hospital bills for his victims? He doesn't have citizenship because he never bothered to do the paperwork and go thru the process because he thinks he's above the law. I bet his many victims can sleep well at night knowing he's not ever going to be able to hurt another person ... at least not in Canada
Axel81

Post by Axel81 »

Fancy wrote:
Revell argued to the Immigration and Refugee Board last year that he never would have pleaded guilty in the assault case if he had known it would lead the CBSA to renew a review of his admissibility that had been on hold after the 2008 conviction.

He never would have pled guilty after hospititslizing his gf? It was pretty cut and dry. Assault with a weapon , aggravated assault , assault causing bodily harm? He pled guilty because if he didn't crown was asking for jail time... so that's why he pled guilty ... a plea bargain that only landed him 2 years probation.
Axel81

Post by Axel81 »

duplicate post
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 20th, 2017, 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: duplicate post

Return to “Central Okanagan”