Yard Waste in Green Bins

KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Re: Yard Waste in Green Bins

Post by KelownaCrackinCrew »

My friend had a yard waste bin where the wheels came off, we couldn't fill it because if we did we weren't able to move it, we did the lazy thing and dumped some yard waste in the garbage bin...well filled it right up, next day it got taken away no problem. :up:
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Ken7 wrote:
I believe there is a time when you leave your clear bags at the curb and the City picks them all up.

They used to but have not done that for several years now.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Just filled 3 more large clear bags with lawnmower mulched Maple leaves. 3 bags from the lawnmower to 1 clear bag.
So far I have 8 of these bags and more to go. I have the larger yard waste bin and 3 of these clear bags will fit in it so pretty much most of them will be gone by the end of November.

The weather has been good to me this year for disposing them.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Bsuds wrote:Just filled 3 more large clear bags with lawnmower mulched Maple leaves. 3 bags from the lawnmower to 1 clear bag.
So far I have 8 of these bags and more to go. I have the larger yard waste bin and 3 of these clear bags will fit in it so pretty much most of them will be gone by the end of November.

The weather has been good to me this year for disposing them.

Good for you. Conquering those 1st world problems. Congratulations. Sorry sudsy, I just had to...... :130:
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Central Okanagan”