Halloween Kid Count: 2017

monroe
Übergod

Re: Halloween Kid Count: 2017

Post by monroe »

Bman wrote:Pick me.
I'm an awesome receptacle.

^^ This is begging to be moved to the SE. :biggrin:

... in the spirit of the thread, we only had about 20 goblins at our place here in toon town.
" ... Kind of weird but hey, weird is normal on castanet " - LANDM
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Lady tehMa wrote:Both my kids worked last night. My son took a tour around the neighbourhood and ended up chatting with some of the parents outside the Hollydell Haunted House. He came back and said "that was so nostalgic" :admin: He went out with friends in a group just last year! Ah, fun.

alanjh595 wrote:Oh come on......how much nostalgia could be obtained from a 16 year old? Careful about your answer.....I left the door open for you to claim that you are no more than 34 years old. :admin: :130:

You sweetheart you :130:

Close, he's 18 and that's what makes it so funny, such and "old man" now
I haven't failed until I quit.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Lady tehMa wrote:
Lady tehMa wrote:Both my kids worked last night. My son took a tour around the neighbourhood and ended up chatting with some of the parents outside the Hollydell Haunted House. He came back and said "that was so nostalgic" :admin: He went out with friends in a group just last year! Ah, fun.

alanjh595 wrote:Oh come on......how much nostalgia could be obtained from a 16 year old? Careful about your answer.....I left the door open for you to claim that you are no more than 34 years old. :admin: :130:

You sweetheart you :130:

Close, he's 18 and that's what makes it so funny, such and "old man" now

Okay then, you are 36.
Bring back the LIKE button.
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

We had a very eventful night and lots of kids.

We did not do to bad we had about 100 kids in our area. I also was eating some candy as we handed it out lol. What can I say I had to do quality control to make sure it was all good candy.

I also had some random guy standing on the corner in a dark spot watching my yard for about ten minutes then he flipped off my security cam and left. Kind of creepy if you ask me but it was halloween and they do say all the freaks come out.

Also had the cops show up randomly as well. Had a good chat about the neighborhood and a few good laughs. Told us to have a good night and was sorry for bothering us. We did try to offer him a cold beverage in a can but his shift just started.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 20th, 2017, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Bman wrote:
rabidmole wrote:No Unicef yet
Kind of sad
Gonna drop my change somewhere tomorrow

Pick me.
I'm an awesome receptacle.

I’ll put a loonie in the slot and pull the handle :-)
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 20th, 2017, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic

Return to “Central Okanagan”