Give your opinion on downtown parking!

Sige
Übergod

Re: Give your opinion on downtown parking!

Post by Sige »

I never go downtown anymore because the parking is ludicrous.
Non illegitimi carborundum est.
Steve-O
Übergod

Post by Steve-O »

Parking downtown is easy peasy. Not a big deal if I have to walk 2 or 3 blocks but I'm usually much closer.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Once the last cheap breakfast place on Bernard went away, I quit going downtown.
Lena's Pancake & Omelet House then came Cafe Soleil. Both places served a really good & filling omelet for cheap.
Now the only reason I go near the area is for Canada Day, Rock the Lake & Rocket games.
For all those events I walk so no parking needed.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
TMBOkanagan
Fledgling

Post by TMBOkanagan »

MAPearce wrote:
Scrobins94 wrote:Parking is not bad. Try Downtown Vancouver, $30/day and still have to go almost to the top of the parkade to find a spot most of the time.

That said, I hope Kelowna stays as convenient as it is now.

Huh ... Does your kid play minor hockey and practice at Prospera on Thursday evenings ??

6 bucks for 3 hours because his changing time and practice time exceed two hours by a measly 10 minutes ..

Yeah , my little Gretzky plays hockey and I shouldn't biotch about the cost.......
I can afford the hockey and the parking , but sometimes , the parking and the money grab that goes with it is just . plain . stupid .

The 2 hour time limit on residential streets is so that the residents who live there can use their street too - instead of having it filled with people at Prospera.

Return to “Central Okanagan”