$1,000/year for water in West Kelowna?

Re: $1,000/year for water in West Kelowna?

Postby noremac » Feb 7th, 2018, 10:15 am

Can someone, please, point the way the Tender Documents. There is nothing on the City of West Kelowna website and the only thing it has to offer is "coming soon" and a thank you to the Government for the Grant. It was mentioned earlier that a RFQ had been issued but, I can not find it on the City site. Thanks in advance.
noremac

Liked in: 9 posts

Postby Rider59 » Feb 7th, 2018, 1:32 pm

noremac wrote:Can someone, please, point the way the Tender Documents. There is nothing on the City of West Kelowna website and the only thing it has to offer is "coming soon" and a thank you to the Government for the Grant. It was mentioned earlier that a RFQ had been issued but, I can not find it on the City site. Thanks in advance.

Probably a 'select bidders' RFQ to qualified contractors with experience in this type of construction only.

One usually has to purchase tender docs on public projects this size, usually directly from the consultant. You won't find them for free on a website.
Rider59
Board Meister

Liked in: 443 posts

Postby noremac » Feb 7th, 2018, 2:40 pm

I saw the request for a Project Manager on BC Bids, but I haven't seen an award or any kind of other request for the project. I just figured if they were planning on breaking ground in April, something must have been put out there or, has been accepted. I haven't seen a finalized drawing for the project either, so I'm wondering if it's already delayed?
noremac

Liked in: 9 posts

Postby Rider59 » Feb 7th, 2018, 2:58 pm

Are you looking for the predesign, tender or 'approved for construction' drawings? Try finding out which engineering firm designed it and contact them to purchase a set. Usually runs around $300/set.
Rider59
Board Meister

Liked in: 443 posts

Postby Symbonite » Feb 7th, 2018, 3:14 pm

Well its probably said before...but I guess its time to drink beer....or now with the Ban of wine...support the wine industry time to drink wine!
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 645 posts

Previous

Return to Central Okanagan