Free homes for the homeless....

dle
Lord of the Board

Free homes for the homeless....

Post by dle »

Ugh.....harsh - hope this guy never finds himself in a position of utter despair only to be told he should go live near the landfill and away from other people?? Then again, maybe my bad angel does hope that :kick:

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#212159
bjsilent
Board Meister

Re: Free homes for the homeless....

Post by bjsilent »

And here we go with the handouts again,why bother contributing to society when you can be a :swear: up and be homeless and hang around the homeless shelter day and night getting :swear: handed to you left right and center!!! yeah give em modular homes they'll just destroy them within a few weeks anyways
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Id like a free modular home. How does one become homeless to get this
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

dle wrote:Ugh.....harsh - hope this guy never finds himself in a position of utter despair only to be told he should go live near the landfill and away from other people?? Then again, maybe my bad angel does hope that :kick:

At leadt mr barker had knackers to put his name to his inhuman rant unlike others on here . :130:
bjsilent
Board Meister

Post by bjsilent »

Jflem1983 wrote:Id like a free modular home. How does one become homeless to get this

Go stay at the homeless shelter for awhile and claim your chronically homeless,your case worker will put you on a list for housing.You might get placed at the old econolodge on gordon drive ( nice lil self contained units ) or maybe you'll get in at the new motel on hwy 97 that they are renovating for the homeless or you might get lucky and get a renovated shipping container as a new home.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

bjsilent wrote:And here we go with the handouts again,why bother contributing to society when you can be a :swear: up and be homeless and hang around the homeless shelter day and night getting :swear: handed to you left right and center!!! yeah give em modular homes they'll just destroy them within a few weeks anyways

If handouts is your trigger point then last 16 years of bclib govt is full of handouts to palm greasers . Why no outrage at that ?
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

bjsilent wrote:You might get placed at the old econolodge on gordon drive ( nice lil self contained units ) or maybe you'll get in at the new motel on hwy 97 that they are renovating for the homeless or you might get lucky and get a renovated shipping container as a new home.

The former Econolodge property is low income housing, it is not "homes for the homeless". It's meant to keep people who can't afford housing from joining the homeless ranks.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

maryjane48 wrote:
dle wrote:Ugh.....harsh - hope this guy never finds himself in a position of utter despair only to be told he should go live near the landfill and away from other people?? Then again, maybe my bad angel does hope that :kick:

At leadt mr barker had knackers to put his name to his inhuman rant unlike others on here . :130:

Like yourself?
That’s the whole point of an anonymous forum and the discussions within......... :135:

It neither takes knackers, nor does it imply the lack of knackers whether someone takes part in these forums and threads. They serve an entirely different purpose than a "letter to the editor" type of correspondence.
You and 71 others Like this post
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

If you think castanet is the only place i post your delusional. I post my thoughts other places using my real name. . No frightened rabbit here boi :130:
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

if we are going to give them mobile homes then we should stick them up near nunavut where they wont bother anyone and have no access to drugs and alcohol
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

bjsilent wrote:And here we go with the handouts again,why bother contributing to society when you can be a :swear: up and be homeless and hang around the homeless shelter day and night getting :swear: handed to you left right and center!!! yeah give em modular homes they'll just destroy them within a few weeks anyways

Yeah whenever I see street people I wonder where they got all that nice stuff.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

maryjane48 wrote:If you think castanet is the only place i post your delusional. I post my thoughts other places using my real name. . No frightened rabbit here boi :130:

well at least we're not the only ones exposed to your delusional backwards logic
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

LTD wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:If you think castanet is the only place i post your delusional. I post my thoughts other places using my real name. . No frightened rabbit here boi :130:

well at least we're not the only ones exposed to your delusional backwards logic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

Nunavut Drug Rehabilitation - Alcohol Rehab Nunavut - Drug Rehab ...
www.canadarehab.ca/drug_rehab_nunavut.html
Similar to the other territories, Nunavut has adopted a fairly minimalist approach to its citizens' drug and alcohol addiction. Nunavut has a total of five outpatient facilities. In Canada studies have been conducted by the Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse (CCSA), which relay the following rather alarming facts regarding ...
May we all be a blessing in the days ahead.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

damama55 wrote:Nunavut Drug Rehabilitation - Alcohol Rehab Nunavut - Drug Rehab ...
http://www.canadarehab.ca/drug_rehab_nunavut.html
Similar to the other territories, Nunavut has adopted a fairly minimalist approach to its citizens' drug and alcohol addiction. Nunavut has a total of five outpatient facilities. In Canada studies have been conducted by the Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse (CCSA), which relay the following rather alarming facts regarding ...

Are you implying only inuit drug addicts are homeless ?

Return to “Central Okanagan”