West Kelowna Crime Is Going Through The Roof.

Re: West Kelowna Crime Is Going Through The Roof.

Postby Ranger66 » Nov 29th, 2017, 8:43 am

I believe that your actions need to be proportional to the threat that is forcing you to defend yourself. The same could apply to crime in your area, if you have a risk then you need to take steps to prevent yourself from a criminal act. West Kelowna has some crime challenges that we need to voice so that our elected officials can create the right lies to get re-elected.
Ranger66
Übergod

Liked in: 230 posts

Postby johnrae » Nov 29th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Westbank's crime is going up because it is a crap hole. Property value is cheap and attracts low life. We call it the white man's Harlem. I don't even lock my truck at night in North Rutland. Crime is almost non existent. I wonder if Westbank's crime is linked to Kelowna when they do the crime statistics. That town is bringing Kelowna's reputation down with them. Blow up the bridge and keep to your side of the lake.
Thanks

Jflem1983 likes this post.
johnrae

Liked in: 113 posts

Postby Anonymous123 » Nov 29th, 2017, 7:21 pm

"white mans Harlem" ?
We See
We Judge
Anonymous123
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 965 posts

Postby lightspeed » Nov 30th, 2017, 5:52 am

johnrae wrote:Westbank's crime is going up because it is a crap hole. Property value is cheap and attracts low life. We call it the white man's Harlem. I don't even lock my truck at night in North Rutland. Crime is almost non existent. I wonder if Westbank's crime is linked to Kelowna when they do the crime statistics. That town is bringing Kelowna's reputation down with them. Blow up the bridge and keep to your side of the lake.
Thanks

Utter nonsense.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

voice of reason likes this post.
lightspeed
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1941 posts

Postby Fancy » Nov 30th, 2017, 5:59 am

johnrae wrote:Westbank's crime is going up because it is a crap hole. Property value is cheap and attracts low life. We call it the white man's Harlem. I don't even lock my truck at night in North Rutland. Crime is almost non existent. I wonder if Westbank's crime is linked to Kelowna when they do the crime statistics. That town is bringing Kelowna's reputation down with them. Blow up the bridge and keep to your side of the lake.
Thanks

That's about the silliest post I've read in a while. Westbank is part of West Kelowna to start with and I can't afford a lot of neighbourhoods in West Kelowna and the "low life" certainly couldn't afford it either. Rutland attracts its share of undesirables and the crime rate is what forced out some home owners to other parts of the city. West Kelowna is also a City - you might want to get your facts right before you post again.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
The Pilgrim

Liked in: 5210 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Nov 30th, 2017, 6:26 am

Fancy wrote:
Thanks

That's about the silliest post I've read in a while. Westbank is part of West Kelowna to start with and I can't afford a lot of neighbourhoods in West Kelowna and the "low life" certainly couldn't afford it either. Rutland attracts its share of undesirables and the crime rate is what forced out some home owners to other parts of the city. West Kelowna is also a City - you might want to get your facts right before you post again.

I think he was just trying to stir up the pot a bit. I like comments like that. Gets the conversation moving. No one tells the truth unless they are mad
We don't reach for handouts we reach for those who are down . "Garth Brooks "

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
MAKE ALBERTA GREAT AGAIN
Jflem1983
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1649 posts

Postby Fancy » Nov 30th, 2017, 6:41 am

Maybe but some people believe the silliest things too. Helps to read the news once in a while.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Jflem1983 likes this post.
Fancy
The Pilgrim

Liked in: 5210 posts

Previous

Return to Central Okanagan