Bali and Go-fund me

Re: Bali and Go-fund me

Postby kgcayenne » Dec 5th, 2017, 9:08 am

If you can afford to travel, then you can afford insurance.

Simple, it is that bloody simple.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.

2 people like this post.
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 3553 posts

Postby Dizzy1 » Dec 5th, 2017, 10:50 am

kgcayenne wrote:If you can afford to travel, then you can afford insurance.

Simple, it is that bloody simple.

It’s not a question of being able to afford it or not - most people simply don’t want to pay extra fees on top of what they’ve already purchased.

I travel a lot and I’ve never purchased travel insurance in my life. Granted, nowadays, I’m covered by my credit card so there’s no need for extra insurance.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5130 posts

Postby GordonH » Dec 5th, 2017, 1:44 pm

impo anyone who has traveled halfway around the world (like this couple) without travelers insurance, are complete morons. Yes, 9 times out of 10 you may never use it..... same can be said of BCAA. All takes is that 1 time & you would be going thank goodness I purchased or its covered by CC.
Next up: 2018 Memorial Cup, May 17–27, 2018. Teams QJMHL Champions, OHL Champions, WHL Champions & Host Team/Regina Pats

cubafreak likes this post.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6734 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby Dizzy1 » Dec 5th, 2017, 2:16 pm

GordonH wrote:impo anyone who has traveled halfway around the world (like this couple) without travelers insurance, are complete morons. Yes, 9 times out of 10 you may never use it..... same can be said of BCAA. All takes is that 1 time & you would be going thank goodness I purchased or its covered by CC.

What is it to you? What is it to me? It doesn’t. This effects none of us in any other any way, shape or form.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Postby GordonH » Dec 5th, 2017, 2:22 pm

GordonH wrote:impo anyone who has traveled halfway around the world (like this couple) without travelers insurance, are complete morons. Yes, 9 times out of 10 you may never use it..... same can be said of BCAA. All takes is that 1 time & you would be going thank goodness I purchased or its covered by CC.

Dizzy1 wrote:What is it to you? What is it to me? It doesn’t. This effects none of us in any other any way, shape or form.

True, only ones are idiots who send money to the Go-fund me page.
Next up: 2018 Memorial Cup, May 17–27, 2018. Teams QJMHL Champions, OHL Champions, WHL Champions & Host Team/Regina Pats

Dizzy1 likes this post.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6734 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby Dizzy1 » Dec 5th, 2017, 2:42 pm

GordonH wrote:

Dizzy1 wrote:What is it to you? What is it to me? It doesn’t. This effects none of us in any other any way, shape or form.

True, only ones are idiots who send money to the Go-fund me page.

It’s not like it’s a scam or something - some people just have bigger hearts than some of us. Doesn’t make them “idiots”.
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Dec 6th, 2017, 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Postby soupy » Dec 5th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Why hasn't Castanet done a follow up story on their safe return from the Volcano exploding tropical Island ??

What were the conditions of the generous condo they got to stay in for free ?
soupy

Liked in: 75 posts

Previous

Return to Central Okanagan