Bali and Go-fund me

kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Re: Bali and Go-fund me

Post by kgcayenne »

If you can afford to travel, then you can afford insurance.

Simple, it is that bloody simple.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

kgcayenne wrote:If you can afford to travel, then you can afford insurance.

Simple, it is that bloody simple.

It’s not a question of being able to afford it or not - most people simply don’t want to pay extra fees on top of what they’ve already purchased.

I travel a lot and I’ve never purchased travel insurance in my life. Granted, nowadays, I’m covered by my credit card so there’s no need for extra insurance.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

impo anyone who has traveled halfway around the world (like this couple) without travelers insurance, are complete morons. Yes, 9 times out of 10 you may never use it..... same can be said of BCAA. All takes is that 1 time & you would be going thank goodness I purchased or its covered by CC.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

GordonH wrote:impo anyone who has traveled halfway around the world (like this couple) without travelers insurance, are complete morons. Yes, 9 times out of 10 you may never use it..... same can be said of BCAA. All takes is that 1 time & you would be going thank goodness I purchased or its covered by CC.

What is it to you? What is it to me? It doesn’t. This effects none of us in any other any way, shape or form.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:impo anyone who has traveled halfway around the world (like this couple) without travelers insurance, are complete morons. Yes, 9 times out of 10 you may never use it..... same can be said of BCAA. All takes is that 1 time & you would be going thank goodness I purchased or its covered by CC.

Dizzy1 wrote:What is it to you? What is it to me? It doesn’t. This effects none of us in any other any way, shape or form.

True, only ones are idiots who send money to the Go-fund me page.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

GordonH wrote:

Dizzy1 wrote:What is it to you? What is it to me? It doesn’t. This effects none of us in any other any way, shape or form.

True, only ones are idiots who send money to the Go-fund me page.

It’s not like it’s a scam or something - some people just have bigger hearts than some of us. Doesn’t make them “idiots”.
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Dec 6th, 2017, 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

Why hasn't Castanet done a follow up story on their safe return from the Volcano exploding tropical Island ??

What were the conditions of the generous condo they got to stay in for free ?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Here is a follow up on a go fund me scam.

https://apnews.com/d9ebdfa756054ee68d180072c6fb066d

400k. Gone
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

Jflem1983 wrote:Here is a follow up on a go fund me scam.

https://apnews.com/d9ebdfa756054ee68d180072c6fb066d

400k. Gone

YEP. Hopefully they are made an example of
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

hope so..............
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Central Okanagan”