9 months for raping his sister

Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: 9 months for raping his sister

Post by Verum »

Jflem1983 wrote:Are we defending the ruling some more. Do u happen to be the judge by chance.

Or maybe you would be an expert witness.

I know someone who had to by employment be in that court room. People were sickened by the judgement . Most everyone but u is disgusted . Care to explain yourself as to why you feel the need to defend this.

I am actually not defending the judgement beyond admitting that I, like you, am not an expert in the case or the law, and therefore I, like you and most of the other would be judges here, am manifestly unqualified to pass judgement on this case, or pretty much any similar case. If I was willing to make the kind of statements that you and others have made, I would have gone to law school and actually tried to make a difference, rather than pretend I know better than a judge.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 4th, 2017, 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 4th, 2017, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

Jflem1983 wrote:Cant believe there are people defending this guy and this judgement .

Some of us, myself included, are looking into the reasons why this sentence was so short, and explaining what we've found. We're speculating on why the sentence is so short instead of just being angry about it. That's not defending this man or the sentence.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jflem1983 wrote: Care to explain yourself as to why you feel the need to defend this.

You might consider rereading the news item again.
there were several mitigating factors, including the accused's young age, lack of criminal record and remorse.

There is a lot of information not released and only those directly involved will know all the details.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the real problem is are court system and the lawyers defending these waste of human skin scumbags, lawyers always looking for ways. to find excuses, and bs reasons to minimize what these people have done ,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

The remorse comment in the article tells me his lawyer had something to do with that. This 19 year old has absolutely no self control or morals (impo).
Rape alone is bad enough on its own (meaning against anyone, in this case a minor), add into that it was against a under age sibling (incest)... puts it at level of disgusting.

impo he used all 3 strikes in this 1 act, he needs to removed from society
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:the real problem is are court system and the lawyers defending these waste of human skin scumbags, lawyers always looking for ways. to find excuses, and bs reasons to minimize what these people have done ,

There's nothing wrong with lawyers defending someone and they don't "find excuses" but look to case law for the legal aspect. You do know this isn't the first time this crime has happened and it won't be the last. There was another already in the news this year.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

ya and it will happen more and more because of the soft on crime lovers
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:ya and it will happen more and more because of the soft on crime lovers

Give me a break - you think this is normal behaviour and will happen more often?
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Fancy wrote:
the truth wrote:ya and it will happen more and more because of the soft on crime lovers

Give me a break - you think this is normal behaviour and will happen more often?

Any male that would even defend himself against this kind of action is either mentally ill or criminally insane. And, NO....under the influence of drug or alcohol is a defence.
A brother should protect and respect his sister to the point of giving up his own life to protect his female sibling from harm.
Just like a father should have the inherent instinct to protect and nurture his offspring to the point of self destruction. A mother would do it with autonomic response. Why not a father, or brother?
I hope that this boy receives the same treatment during his short stay in prison and for the rest of his life afterwards in the public domain.
Bring back the LIKE button.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Even Steven wrote:
techrtr wrote:Don't imagine he'll be attending too many family Christmas get togethers in the future though.

Some awkwardness for sure.

Would have been worse if she'd have had a kid.
Black Dogs Matter

Return to “Central Okanagan”