Bathrooms to be inclusive

bjsilent
Board Meister

Re: Bathrooms to be inclusive

Post by bjsilent »

Don't get why women are always complaining about men peeing on the toilet seat and around the toilet,women do it just as much when they squat over the bowl to pee.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:up: <------------to Pointdexter, not Bjsilent's post :200:
Last edited by Queen K on Dec 6th, 2017, 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Queen K wrote:I got the "they" reference. Very clever Treeguy.

I used "They" as a pronoun instead of "he" or "she". Nothing clever about it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

That's the part I thought was clever though. Jflem is most definitely a man and I'm taking a page out of the professors book, I refuse to use "they" on men.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
dirtguy
Board Meister

Post by dirtguy »

As long as i can have a poop when required i dont care at all what the door says
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

I don't really care as long as women don't mind going into a bathroom where the floor and toilet seat is covered in urine. Mind you, I have heard that women's bathrooms tend be more filthy than men's (kind of doubt that though). What I find asinine is the statement that everyone has the right to "define their gender." I guess in the modern world genetics don't exist anymore.
erice02o

Post by erice02o »

Last edited by erice02o on Mar 26th, 2018, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

What's a discussion forum without a discussion?
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

It's all just potty talk.
Black Dogs Matter
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

You and I would never stoop so low. :biggrin:

But the rest of them? :runforlife:
trapp
Übergod

Post by trapp »

Maybe in our parks we need the old 3 hole outhouses, then the trans gender peeps will maybe be happy.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts."
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Have you seen the bathrooms in our parks? Disgusting old things. Out-dated. Kelowna needs to live up to it's "World class" billing and smarten up their public bathrooms. Period.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

Jflem1983 wrote:How many he she mutant freaks do we have in kelowna. I bet its less than 20. Why are we making changes to accomadate a bunch of mutants.

These people created their issue all on themself. I say give them a nice out house. Put a large X-MEN sticker on the door with a question mark and Call er good.

How many? Way, way more than you think. Your jaw would hit the floor if you knew.

And they accommodate you. Let you breathe their air and everything. So it's only fair.
Last edited by JayByrd on Dec 6th, 2017, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

techrtr wrote:I don't really care as long as women don't mind going into a bathroom where the floor and toilet seat is covered in urine. Mind you, I have heard that women's bathrooms tend be more filthy than men's (kind of doubt that though). What I find asinine is the statement that everyone has the right to "define their gender." I guess in the modern world genetics don't exist anymore.

My genes determine that my hair is brown. But I can colour it green pink if I want. You might not understand why I'd do that, and you might think it's ridiculous. You might even hate, for some reason, that I'd do that. But it's none of your business.

The first name on by birth certificate is a relatively common men's name in english-speaking countries. But I can go by Eduardo or Susan if I want. You might think it's ridiculous, but in the end it's none of your business.

Ditto for my anatomy. I'm anatomically male. But I can live as a woman if I want to. I can even get surgery to turn myself into a woman if I really want to go there. You might think it's ridiculous, but it's none of your business.

None of the above impacts YOUR ability to live as YOU choose, which makes it none of YOUR business.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Just more reason to leave the toilet seat up :biggrin:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Central Okanagan”