Comet?

TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Comet?

Post by TreeGuy »

At 6:20pm tonight I was headed up bridge hill on my way home to Westbank when I saw a bright light. It was off to the right of me travelling in the same direction. It had a tail as it dropped and then vanished. I wish I had my dash cam on.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Comet?

Post by vinnied »

did you remember to make your wish?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

TreeGuy wrote:At 6:20pm tonight I was headed up bridge hill on my way home to Westbank when I saw a bright light. It was off to the right of me travelling in the same direction. It had a tail as it dropped and then vanished. I wish I had my dash cam on.

That would be a meteor - comets are usually visible for much longer periods of time (days at a time) as they make their orbit around the sun.

We just flew in this evening and saw a meteor up here in Northern Alberta around 730pm MST, nice bluish streak going in a northerly direction coming up from YMM.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
rookie314
Übergod

Post by rookie314 »

Comets are also very predictable in location and brightness. There are currently no naked eye visible comets in the sky.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Santa's shake down run, test and tune ?

Sorry :D

Timing is right..
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"

Return to “Central Okanagan”