Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Post by Queen K »

Jflem1983 wrote:Poor girls.
This is really sad.
Rest in peace .

Bring back public hangings. Mental illness be damned

I started a thread that calls for bringing back capital punishment. Thread went nowhere. I still think Canada needs capital punishment for murder in the First Degree.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

kgcayenne wrote:One has to wonder, did mom's employer/coworkers come looking for her? What about the children? Did the school make contact?

If he didn't contact the school first, there likely would have been a phone call to the home confirming that the girls were indeed there. But all he'd have to tell the school is that they were staying home sick, and that would have been the end of it. I'm not sure what the next step would be (or if there would even be one) if the school couldn't make contact with a parent.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
forumdoug
Übergod

Post by forumdoug »

Queen K wrote:People have been cleared after being taken into custody lots of times.

But yes, I am anxious about this situation. :cry:

Thank you for this wise and respectable post, Queen K. This is an important consideration in events such as this. We must be mindful of this and not prejudge any of the facts or evidence in this case.

I often find these forum threads to be most unhelpful but your post was most helpful and instructive. I hope people take your words to heart. :)

Cheers,
Doug
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Its always a tragedy when there's a sudden death, but more so when there's children involved. It has a much bigger impact on the community, And I think for the most part, people are just trying to make sense out of such a senseless act. And at this point scenarios are all we have to try to make sense of it.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

forumdoug wrote:
Thank you for this wise and respectable post, Queen K. This is an important consideration in events such as this. We must be mindful of this and not prejudge any of the facts or evidence in this case.

I often find these forum threads to be most unhelpful but your post was most helpful and instructive. I hope people take your words to heart. :)

Cheers,
Doug

I would usually agree and not jump to conclusions - but the police are certain enough that he has been charged with all three murders.
He spent two days in a house with the family he killed in cold blood..and just went about his business.

He has been ordered by the courts to have no contact with a list of 13 people until his court hearing....you think he's threatened other family and friends ??!!

Sorry, but this guy does not deserve respect
Sige
Übergod

Post by Sige »

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Non illegitimi carborundum est.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Forumdoug said my post was respectful, not that guy deserved respect.

I too was puzzling out why he was acting like they'd all wake up and he hadn't really altered is life in such a profound way as killing his family would do.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Sounds like hes looney toons. I still say hang him in the street.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

Yup. Please Judge, ignore the mental factor. And set a precedent to bring the death penalty back for crimes like this.

Obviously if someone murders his two young daughters and his wife, he is mental. That's no excuse for a lenient sentence. It's more of a reason to just put him to "sleep".

I find it sick to see people who commit these types of crimes ever having a chance to get out.

The guy who beheaded the Greyhound passenger...out

The guy in Merritt who killed his kids...not out yet, but getting day passes...
cubafreak
Board Meister

Post by cubafreak »

He has been ordered by the courts to have no contact with a list of 13 people until his court hearing....you think he's threatened other family and friends ??!!

Sorry, but this guy does not deserve respect[/quote]

so, does this mean he is out of jail? forgive me but I don't understand why the order of no contact if he is in jail..how would he contact anyone?
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

I wonder if it was their house or a landlord's.
I see the house was sold last in Nov 2015.
I think I read they were there a year and a half.
I feel for the landlord too if such the case.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

cubafreak wrote:my stomach is just turning.....I just read that ,according to neighbors, the man arrested was outside hanging Christmas lights and shoveling snow shortly before his arrest....this is just so incredibly sad

One definitely flew over that cuckoos nest.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
brydiec

Post by brydiec »

cubafreak wrote:He has been ordered by the courts to have no contact with a list of 13 people until his court hearing....you think he's threatened other family and friends ??!!

Sorry, but this guy does not deserve respect

Typically they are allowed or can have the opportunity to make calls at times. we had to Get one and still continue to have a no contact order on our mother while she stood trial and beyond. It’s more of a security and safety feature for the people left behind thatnhe has hurt. Knowing that you’re a little safer to go out or pick up the phone and knowing you won’t hear that persons voice on the other side of the phone is a very small comfort. That’s what I suspect this guys no contact is for. And also to maintain the integrity of the case for investigation and mental assessments.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Why do I get that sickening feeling this guy may try & succeed to get the same ruling Allan Schoenborn got, not criminally responsible.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Kristo

Post by Kristo »

It would appear they are charging him with second degree murder, not first as I had originally assumed.

Return to “Central Okanagan”