Three dead in Rutland

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby Farmmaa » Dec 25th, 2017, 3:54 pm

voice of reason wrote:i dont care if they are schizo or not.if you kill your family you need to be culled from the herd. there is no fixing that kind of broken.no amount of life sentences will ever pay back that debt to society .they just need to be killed. no 25 years of room and board first.a fair trial then a bullet in the head



I disagree - a quick, painless, humane death is the easy way out.

Living out the rest of his life in prison, living with the images of his dead babies for the rest of his life....he deserves that fate much more.

( And despite what one poster stated a few pages back....Canada does indeed have consecutive life sentences for both first and second degree multiple murders. No chance of parole for 75 years. )
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2922
Likes: 1118 posts
Liked in: 2533 posts
Joined: Sep 24th, 2013, 6:46 am

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby MAPearce » Dec 25th, 2017, 7:13 pm

voice of reason wrote:i dont care if they are schizo or not.if you kill your family you need to be culled from the herd. there is no fixing that kind of broken.no amount of life sentences will ever pay back that debt to society .they just need to be killed. no 25 years of room and board first.a fair trial then a bullet in the head


Why stop at just the schizo's ? ..

There are more "draining" people in our society... You know ? , the "mongoloids" who require special treatment and can breed who will only have babies who will only add to the ones who will "never pay back the debt they owe to society" . And the ugly ones with brown hair and eyes who will never have the chance to procreate to add their little ones to the workforce to pay for YOUR pension plan . That doesn't pay back to society... Hey ? Why not go Fuhrer and eliminate those who don't agree with you politically ?

Let's build a "perfect society" , devoid of all the "evils" that plague modern society as you see it ....

Can I have a Zieg Hiel ??.... No ???

GOOD .
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..

2 people like this post.
User avatar
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10822
Likes: 1499 posts
Liked in: 3868 posts
Joined: Nov 24th, 2009, 6:15 pm

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby Jflem1983 » Dec 25th, 2017, 7:22 pm

Hey u wanna defend this killer. U take him home to your family.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
User avatar
Jflem1983
Guru
 
Posts: 5133
Likes: 11492 posts
Liked in: 2925 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby KelownaCrackinCrew » Dec 25th, 2017, 7:26 pm

Has anyone brought up the idea that maybe the mother killed the children and out of rage the father killed the mother? I know it sound's far fetched but it could be a possibility. :-X
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling
 
Posts: 243
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 225 posts
Joined: Apr 6th, 2017, 1:12 pm

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby MAPearce » Dec 25th, 2017, 7:59 pm

Jflem1983 wrote:Hey u wanna defend this killer. U take him home to your family.


No ... But I would lobby to the medical community AND the criminal justice system to pull their heads out of their asses to pay attention to "why" this may have happened and IF it was a medical thing.....

Something ain't right here ...

While you'll throw the "killer" stone and hang him before you know what really happened AND why, I'll wait til we have ALL the info ...

K ?????
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..

Lady tehMa likes this post.
User avatar
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10822
Likes: 1499 posts
Liked in: 3868 posts
Joined: Nov 24th, 2009, 6:15 pm

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby generalposter » Dec 25th, 2017, 8:21 pm

voice of reason wrote:i dont care if they are schizo or not.if you kill your family you need to be culled from the herd. there is no fixing that kind of broken.no amount of life sentences will ever pay back that debt to society .they just need to be killed. no 25 years of room and board first.a fair trial then a bullet in the head


Disturbing post you have put forward.

Firstly, you have completely contradicted yourself in suggesting that an individuals mental state should be given no consideration yet they are entitled to a "fair trial".

Here in Canada , mental state and capacity is given full consideration in prosecution and sentencing in order to ensure a fair trial.

Secondly, using the term "schizo" is rude and derogatory. It suggests you do not have any real understanding of the illness and no first hand experience involving it. If you did, you wouldn't be so quick to toss that term around.

Unless you have the medical qualifications to back up "no fixing" you are just talking out the side of your mouth. A typical knee jerk reaction of someone who goes in angry and comes out angrier.

Until the police, (and possibly doctors) have finished their investigation, no one should be suggesting that people be treated as you describe. The possible scenarios here are endless. We do not know what went on and should control our reactions. Many individuals inflicted with schizophrenia live functionally within society and are not a threat to anyone. Ignorance is a big hurdle that society needs to address in helping people that suffer from this devastating illness.
Someone has to say it.

2 people like this post.
generalposter
Board Meister
 
Posts: 432
Likes: 110 posts
Liked in: 498 posts
Joined: Oct 16th, 2011, 9:49 am

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby Triple 6 » Dec 25th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Jflem1983 wrote:Hey u wanna defend this killer. U take him home to your family.


Comments like this show the maturity level of some. Sorry dude but you don't like what Ma is saying so you throw this little diddy out here. Cool.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings

2 people like this post.
Triple 6
Moderator
 
Posts: 19345
Likes: 3459 posts
Liked in: 3183 posts
Joined: Jan 14th, 2005, 3:30 pm
Location: West Kelowna

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby MAPearce » Dec 25th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Here's the rub there...

there is no fixing that kind of broken.


There IS a "fix" to that kind of broken.....
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..
User avatar
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10822
Likes: 1499 posts
Liked in: 3868 posts
Joined: Nov 24th, 2009, 6:15 pm

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby generalposter » Dec 25th, 2017, 8:50 pm

While trying not to depart the original topic, schizophrenia can currently be managed allowing functional lifestyles. The level of affliction varies. Many of those that suffer are of extremely high intelligence. Some have been to the darkest and most terrifying places that others cannot begin to imagine. The movie "A Beautiful Mind" is like a walk in the park compared to what some experience and he was a genius.

Suggesting mental fault and replying with anger solves nothing because the illnesses are not going away...not quite yet but hopefully soon.
Someone has to say it.

MAPearce likes this post.
generalposter
Board Meister
 
Posts: 432
Likes: 110 posts
Liked in: 498 posts
Joined: Oct 16th, 2011, 9:49 am

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby voice of reason » Dec 26th, 2017, 12:37 am

friggen liberal man.it doesnt matter why he did it .it doesnt matter what a doctor says.if he killed his family for any reason at all he deserves to be put down like a rabid dog.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
voice of reason
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 854
Likes: 2993 posts
Liked in: 913 posts
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2009, 12:40 pm

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby voice of reason » Dec 26th, 2017, 12:39 am

MAPearce wrote:Here's the rub there...

there is no fixing that kind of broken.


There IS a "fix" to that kind of broken.....

yeah a bullet

Jflem1983 likes this post.
voice of reason
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 854
Likes: 2993 posts
Liked in: 913 posts
Joined: Feb 22nd, 2009, 12:40 pm

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby Jflem1983 » Dec 26th, 2017, 8:04 am

voice of reason wrote:friggen liberal man.it doesnt matter why he did it .it doesnt matter what a doctor says.if he killed his family for any reason at all he deserves to be put down like a rabid dog.



Amazing how many are confused here. Our country is in real trouble with so many bleeding hearts. Only thing will change these attitudes is if the bleeding hearts are victims. Then after its already too late they might come around . In short. Liberals are ruining North America
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

voice of reason likes this post.
User avatar
Jflem1983
Guru
 
Posts: 5133
Likes: 11492 posts
Liked in: 2925 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 11:38 am

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby JayByrd » Dec 26th, 2017, 8:31 am

Jflem1983 wrote:
Amazing how many are confused here.


Wow. So it's not a difference of opinion or belief, people either believe as you do, or they're confused.

And you talk about "liberals" (what does that even mean?) "coming around" after it's already too late? Doesn't capital punishment come too late for every victim? Your wish for this man's execution comes too late to save his family. And don't give me the "maybe he would have thought twice" line. He either couldn't stop himself or he intended to get away with it.

I understand that some people believe capital punishment is just. I disagree with them but I would never say they're confused. I wouldn't even say they're wrong. My heart doesn't bleed for this man, but my judgment is not clouded by anger either.
My fervent hope is that you and your tax dollars will be reunited in the afterlife.

4 people like this post.
User avatar
JayByrd
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3318
Likes: 644 posts
Liked in: 1358 posts
Joined: Aug 14th, 2006, 2:50 pm

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby kgcayenne » Dec 26th, 2017, 9:46 am

kgcayenne wrote:
dogspoiler wrote:I would support detailed examination of his brain tissue.


Biopsy performed sans anaesthetic.


After thinking for a good long while about this, I’m not going to ‘actually’ advocate for a torturous experience, but his brain should be biopsied to see if something medical is taking place. I have had the misfortune of seeing a young girl go through an autoimmune condition that made her psychotic, violent and would’ve been dangerous had she not been 4’10” and 99 lbs. Therefore, if a large man had this condition, he could well experience frank psychosis and live in a completely alternate reality. He would have no recollection of it, either, just like the girl I know whose mother recounts the daughter experiencing car accidents where she is believing her friends are dead—— while they were both sitting on the living room sofa. This child also tried biting her mother in the neck, believing herself to be a vampire.

The girl has made a substantial recovery, and recoils from hearing the stories of her descent into madness.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
User avatar
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 13124
Likes: 1850 posts
Liked in: 3885 posts
Joined: Aug 10th, 2005, 6:35 pm
Location: West Kelowna

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Postby oscillate_wildly » Dec 26th, 2017, 10:24 am

discuss the topic. thanks.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Dec 26th, 2017, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic comment removed.
_______________________________________________________________________
“A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.” ― Saul Bellow

3 people like this post.
User avatar
oscillate_wildly
 
Posts: 96
Likes: 38 posts
Liked in: 54 posts
Joined: May 18th, 2009, 5:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Central Okanagan

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], KL3-Something, motorhomebabe and 8 guests