Has Anybody been able to access this

stevemic
Fledgling

Re: Has Anybody been able to access this

Post by stevemic »

Had an appraisal last month and the website is pretty close , its saying about 10k too much, not bad
You can say whatever you please,
as long as the Mods agree
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

I started with my neighbors house, it then turned into your name and contact information. I don't need a real estate agent knocking on my door so therefore stopped.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

stevemic wrote:Had an appraisal last month and the website is pretty close , its saying about 10k too much, not bad

They are both guesstimates anyway. The website is only going on what recent sales are in the area and they have no idea what reno's if any have been done.

Your house is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. No more and no less.

ps: you will get more in your pocket if you don't hire a Realtor.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I tried it too. It's like that ad for why you shouldn't eat certain foods, it goes on and on and on, without getting anywhere for a long time.

Then it gets to "do you plan to sell (soon)"

I put "no."

I never did get an answer. Most people come to this house and marvel and how huge the yard is and how a developer could just fill up the gardens from end to end and make huges amounts of cash. I may that one baby boomer who is set for retirement based on the land alone.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

Ken7 wrote:I started with my neighbors house, it then turned into your name and contact information. I don't need a real estate agent knocking on my door so therefore stopped.

That's all they're after... the whole thing is designed to get you to go to their website and extract your contact information to add to their data base. The "estimated values" it provides for your property will err on the high side to make it seem even more attractive.

Lets call it what it is...

Dictionary: click·bait, noun (informal)

(on the Internet) content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page.
stevemic
Fledgling

Post by stevemic »

I dont know which website you guys are using but i went to remax.ca and its set up just like the BC assessment website, I checked over 10 houses without needing to add any personal info
You can say whatever you please,
as long as the Mods agree

Return to “Central Okanagan”