Anti-Trump March today....

Nedroj
Übergod

Re: Anti-Trump March today....

Post by Nedroj »

TreeGuy wrote:^^^ 10/10 ^^^

:130:

Thanks! Would gladly have drinks with anyone that would like to discuss Canadian/American Politics and the rough road we are heading down.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Nedroj wrote:
dle wrote:Those of you posting so far are would appear to be men. If you have mothers, grand-mothers, sisters, wives, aunts, daughters, neices, grand-daughters etc - then shame on you. I bet (at least I would hope, but perhaps not), you'd be singing a different tune if Trump, or any other man (let's not make it political) groped or assaulted your female family members.

Just so you know overall 52% of american women voted for Trump, 61% of Caucasian women without a University degree also voted for Trump. Look I've heard all the tapes of him doing his "locker talk" and i agree that the US president should be held to a higher level of standards than regular citizens just like the RCMP and our own politicians. HOWEVER! Trump won the election because Hilary was the worst candidate ever, not because the american people thought he would be a great fit. They chose the lessor of two evils JUST LIKE WE DID HERE WITH TRUDEAU.

Trump is not a racist, bigot, homophobic etc, hes just a huge idiot that says whatever he feels like and throws threats around like a snowball fight (just like the average american) We are stuck being his north neighbor and there is no amount of "Protesting" that is going to change this. Worry about our own countries political issues and how we need to vote Trudeau out of power before he totally ruins Canada. This is coming from someone whom voted for Trudeau, I've learned my lesson and hopefully you have as well.

#BenShapiroforpresident
#JordanPetersonforprimeminister

agree 100%
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
mrsocial

Post by mrsocial »

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

World leaders were keeping a close eye on this, but the complete failure certainly has made it a non-event. 20 people?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Nedroj wrote:
dle wrote:Those of you posting so far are would appear to be men. If you have mothers, grand-mothers, sisters, wives, aunts, daughters, neices, grand-daughters etc - then shame on you. I bet (at least I would hope, but perhaps not), you'd be singing a different tune if Trump, or any other man (let's not make it political) groped or assaulted your female family members.

Just so you know overall 52% of american women voted for Trump, 61% of Caucasian women without a University degree also voted for Trump. Look I've heard all the tapes of him doing his "locker talk" and i agree that the US president should be held to a higher level of standards than regular citizens just like the RCMP and our own politicians. HOWEVER! Trump won the election because Hilary was the worst candidate ever, not because the american people thought he would be a great fit. They chose the lessor of two evils JUST LIKE WE DID HERE WITH TRUDEAU.

Trump is not a racist, bigot, homophobic etc, hes just a huge idiot that says whatever he feels like and throws threats around like a snowball fight (just like the average american) We are stuck being his north neighbor and there is no amount of "Protesting" that is going to change this. Worry about our own countries political issues and how we need to vote Trudeau out of power before he totally ruins Canada. This is coming from someone whom voted for Trudeau, I've learned my lesson and hopefully you have as well.

#BenShapiroforpresident
#JordanPetersonforprimeminister

I'd be interested in the source of your stats - so I could use them. If I had been in the states, I'd have probably voted Trump because I actually found Hillary to be more offensive (isn't THAT saying something!). I have no use for the "You're a woman so you must vote for a woman." argument.

If Jordan Peterson would run for PM I would get involved in politics - he would be brilliant! Common sense and clarity in a world that doesn't seem to recognize it anymore.
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Central Okanagan”