Mindy Tran case covered in Canadian Podcast

hadassah32

Mindy Tran case covered in Canadian Podcast

Post by hadassah32 »

The saga of the kidnap and murder of Mindy Tran in 1994 has just been covered in a Canadian True Crime podcast called Dark Poutine. I really enjoyed it. Maybe you will too.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Mindy Tran case covered in Canadian Podcast

Post by vinnied »

biggest screw up from the rcmp ever. id be interested to hear what this podcast has to say about it. Is it full of lies or do they tell the truth that the case is closed and the murderer walked away because of the way it was handled.
do you have a link or something?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
hadassah32

Post by hadassah32 »

I thought they were very fair. Lots about please misconduct. Some about Murrins past and after the murder too. But came down on the side of. ... you’ll have to listen to see. I wonder if they’ll do Jennifer Cussworths murder. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/dar ... 81389?mt=2
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

yeah pretty accurate. only thing they didn't touch on was Murrin allegedly being an informant years earlier with Tidsbury being his handler. Thrown intentionally maybe? Tidsbury did everything wrong that could possibly be done wrong, so who knows.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.

Return to “Central Okanagan”