Weird trend I've noticed

Urban Cowboy
Guru

Re: Weird trend I've noticed

Post by Urban Cowboy »

7600736 wrote:
kgcayenne wrote:Knox Mountain begins to smell like dog waste by mid-June, in July and August, it's just nasssssssssty. Dog owners won't smell this; they are clueless.

I thought dogs are banned from Knox Mountain Park, not that stuff like that is enforced in this useless town, anyway.

No people walk them there, it's just that they are supposed to be on a leash, and many openly ignore that regulation. I've never thought that to be very wise of them, given that there are bears in that park at times, and always deer, either of which could become a problem with an off leash dog.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

GordonH wrote:There is only 1 reason, that is pet/dog owners are just plain f :cuss: ing lazy as :cuss: holes.

Nah, I think most pet owners are quite responsible. There's always going to be that small minority of jerks who don't care about others but I guess that's part of life. People like that exist, pet owner or not. I have a doggie myself and always pick up after it.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

It's unbelievable the people right now on social media looking to hire people to pick up a winters worth of dog excrement in their back yards.
Good grief.
Do people really let their dogs run thru all that then come in their homes? Muffy's feet covered with poo and jumping on the couch. Ick.
Do people really not pick up daily after their dogs, even at their own homes?
Geez. Major yuck.
Not picking up dog poop in your yard for months?
I wonder if their spouse or kids plopped in the yard every morning then went for a couple barefoot spins in it around the yard while yelling at Betty next door then came in and ran thru every room in anticipation of their next cheeseburger they would change their habits?
Are people really that stupid?
No wonder the Asians won the rat race.
Buncha loser north americans.
Fat, gorging at the trough and wallowing in their own filth.
Lol.
Funny.

If the fat gluttonous losers would prefer to wallow in their own dogs excrement in their own homes, give up on the idea that they'll ever pick it up in public.
May as well leave it now, it's all mush and the flies will deal with it in a week when it warms.
And it's already all over the house and furniture anyway .

Ick. Like major.
People's stupidity is astonishing.

And it's no wonder kelowna has a serious feral cat problem and social media is littered with losers needing a new home for their " fur baby" coz they haven't the means to properly support it, the new landlord doesnt accept pets (wonder why?) And most of them aren't spayed or neutered.
Losers.
All of them.
For shame.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

^^ Oh come on now, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. [icon_lol2.gif]
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
prairieflower
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by prairieflower »

This seems to fit :biggrin:
Attachments
28576130_347220072431877_5037489613759722473_n.jpg
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

I invested in an Estwing "gem scoop" .
That and a spade and daily clean up is quick and peerless.

I really can't believe peeps let muffy and rex out in the morning to romp in it all day then let them back in.
Ick.
I guess it's that primal thing, peeps like their own smells, their own cooking and their own gas but usually hate that of others.
Ick.
No. I mean really.
Ick.
Major.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

prairieflower wrote:This seems to fit :biggrin:

Lol. Love it!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Bman wrote:I invested in an Estwing "gem scoop" .
That and a spade and daily clean up is quick and peerless.

I really can't believe peeps let muffy and rex out in the morning to romp in it all day then let them back in.
Ick.
I guess it's that primal thing, peeps like their own smells, their own cooking and their own gas but usually hate that of others.
Ick.
No. I mean really.
Ick.
Major.

After Muffy licks his arseplug clean (sort of) he then gets to lick the kids faces and dip his muzzle into their food.

Icky....icky. Squeal.

Won't be able to sleep tonite.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:There is only 1 reason, that is pet/dog owners are just plain f :cuss: ing lazy as :cuss: holes.

Frisk wrote:Nah, I think most pet owners are quite responsible. There's always going to be that small minority of jerks who don't care about others but I guess that's part of life. People like that exist, pet owner or not. I have a doggie myself and always pick up after it.

One of the most common occurrences on my walks around Kelowna is seeing dog sh :cuss: t. Either on the sidewalk or just off it (worst is as the snow melts away).
One of the other is the amount of discarded cigarette butts, these are usually found on road edge.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

"I fully grasp picking up your dog's poop " Indeed. :)
I dream of finding other dogs poop in a bag - nope... I clean up all the time, thanks lazy *bleep* neighbours.
I even fill the container at the Park with bags, too lazy to walk the half block I guess.
When I've caught them walking away after fido has done their business I say in my best Mortal Kombat voice " need a bag?"
Small miracle, they have one!!! Guess they carry it around same reason young teens haul the lonely condom in their wallet
Just in case
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

Actual signage used by City of Kamloops
Attachments
IMG_0012.JPG
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Old Techie wrote:
Frisk wrote:It's probably because the snow recently melted & uncovered a winter-long build up of this happening but like why do some people pick up their dog poop in a plastic bag only to toss the bag to the side of the trail or sidewalk instead of putting it in the garbage? Just seems so ironic.

They do it to preserve it for future generations. :biggrin:

On a more serious note though, I may be odd man out here, but though I fully grasp picking up your dog's poop from sidewalks and people's lawns, this whole trend of putting it into plastic bags just seems so far from my idea of clean and green.

I mean until such time as deer, elk, bear, moose, raccoons, coyotes, wolves, etc., all learn to use a toilet, their crap will continue to end up in the wild, where it naturally decomposes and gets dispersed by rains. Why are we encapsulating dog crap in plastic? If your pet takes a dump, in the ditch alongside the highway, will nature not deal with it on its own?

Eventually, yes but dog poop is naturally more nasty than wild animal poop due to the sheeit that many owners (the same idiot ones who don't pick up after them) feed them.

And you can't segregate where poop should be picked up and where it shouldn't becasue the stupid among us will use that logic and beleive that it reallty shouldn't matter then if they don't pick it up at all.

And lastly, the vast majority of poop bags are bio degradable but that doesn't make it OK to leave htem by the side of the path or on the path or on the road or my driveway.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

mexi cali wrote:Eventually, yes but dog poop is naturally more nasty than wild animal poop due to the sheeit that many owners (the same idiot ones who don't pick up after them) feed them.

So very true..... cheapest crap food they can find, then wonder why it comes out almost as fast as it goes in.

Added later: higher the quality of food, less amount of sh :cuss: t the dog will produce.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

So true sir Gordon, so true. My guy is on an all natural chicken, beef and veggie diet that I prepare myself and his body retains a much larger portion of what he eats than when he was eating dry kibble, even the high end stuff.

If it aint natural, it's crap. Pun intended.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “Central Okanagan”