Stolen Youths Wallet/Birthday Present

Nedroj
Übergod

Stolen Youths Wallet/Birthday Present

Post by Nedroj »

While I'm sure all of us have lost something at one point in time in our lives, I feel horrible for this kid losing his birthday money/present. If anyone knows who this is please comment. For years I've hauled around and kept my old FreeAgent dirt jumping BMX but havent used it in a while and I'd like to give it to this kid. It could use new tubes and tires but otherwise its a solid bike that I spent about 1,000$ on back in the day when I was competing.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
W105
Guru

Re: Stolen Youths Wallet/Birthday Present

Post by W105 »

could you contact Castanet and ask them if there's anyway they can contact the mother ?? what a very nice thing to do :)
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Nedroj wrote:While I'm sure all of us have lost something at one point in time in our lives, I feel horrible for this kid losing his birthday money/present. If anyone knows who this is please comment. For years I've hauled around and kept my old FreeAgent dirt jumping BMX but havent used it in a while and I'd like to give it to this kid. It could use new tubes and tires but otherwise its a solid bike that I spent about 1,000$ on back in the day when I was competing.

Nice way to pay it forward. Should put a bit of padding in your karma account too.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Check your pm Nedroj please. I believe I found some information you might be looking for.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I’m writing to the person who has taken my Sons wallet! Last Sunday, my son Liam noticed his wallet was missing after visiting with his friends down at the dock.

I would like to say to the person who has helped themselves to his birthday savings of $355.00 in which he was going to purchase a bike with, you took a 15 year old's birthday cash from my son who has fought many battles in his young life!

He has survived 22 surgeries as a result of Brain Cancer. This year he is thriving and can finally ride a bike again! I want you to know while you were splurging on what you like, my son was waiting for the phone to ring to hear it had been found, he has lost hope now that time has passed.

I hope that this might spark some kind of emotion in you, maybe you might want to take a look at his student ID card of a young man who is the best kid ever! At least return his student ID and social insurance card so he can get his first job this summer, please!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

No GoFundMe page? LOL

Return to “Central Okanagan”