Dangerous man arrested.....

dle
Lord of the Board

Dangerous man arrested.....

Post by dle »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... n-arrested

Well, the article doesn't say the words "....and will remain in custody until his trial" but let's hope they actualy hung on to this guy once they had him....anyone else doubt he will obediently show up in Court on his own otherwise?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Dangerous man arrested.....

Post by the truth »

.the person who let them stay in there unit should be evicted.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#223429 the girlfriend is back living in the complex, kick he out for the love of god..... or he will be back living with here as soon as he gets out
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dle
Lord of the Board

Post by dle »

the truth wrote:.the person who let them stay in there unit should be evicted.

I agree - if they can prove she "knew" he was wanted and dangerous....if it's a recent relationship maybe he hid a lot of his background from her....
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Come on who doesnt know a person or two on the lam. Ive known a guy for years. On the lam. Smart people do not make such a scene of themselves.

Shame on this guy for trying to mow down 4 kids . Hope they throw the book at him
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

the truth wrote:.the person who let them stay in there unit should be evicted.

My thoughts EXACTLY....

Those places are for families that NEED decent rent to exist , NOT harbour criminals .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

He remained on the lam until Oct. 12, when police found him in Rutland near Moyer Road and Friesen Drive and arrested him with the help of the police dog service.

After several months behind bars, Aronson was granted bail on March 14, despite objections from the Crown. He quickly stopped attending his court dates, leading to another warrant and his arrest on Tuesday.

Aronson has a lengthy criminal history, involving multiple flight from police and resisting arrest convictions.

On Nov. 23, 2017, he pleaded guilty to several unrelated charges, including being unlawfully at large in August 2016, resisting arrest and dangerous operation of a vehicle in July 2017, flight from police and resisting arrest in August 2017 and being unlawfully at large in September 2017. His sentences ranged from eight to 21 days in jail.

So he had been unlawfully at large twice in the last year and the judge thought letting him out on bail was a good idea? 21 days is the most time he spent in jail for all these crimes. what is wron with our system???
miss_sterious
Fledgling

Post by miss_sterious »

I am just in awe and amazement of the selfless and fast thinking of the officer. We are so fortunate to have an amazing police force working tirelessly, and putting their lives on the line for us. His quick thinking shows that he wasn’t even factoring in his own safety before that of the kids. This is proof of where his heart is and his moral code. I am moved to tears.
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

miss_sterious wrote:I am just in awe and amazement of the selfless and fast thinking of the officer. We are so fortunate to have an amazing police force working tirelessly, and putting their lives on the line for us. His quick thinking shows that he wasn’t even factoring in his own safety before that of the kids. This is proof of where his heart is and his moral code. I am moved to tears.

Not taking away from your statement...but I would like to believe this is what they all sign up for when they get into the protection line of work.
Sure do love Rutland!!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

goatboy wrote:
He remained on the lam until Oct. 12, when police found him in Rutland near Moyer Road and Friesen Drive and arrested him with the help of the police dog service.

After several months behind bars, Aronson was granted bail on March 14, despite objections from the Crown. He quickly stopped attending his court dates, leading to another warrant and his arrest on Tuesday.

Aronson has a lengthy criminal history, involving multiple flight from police and resisting arrest convictions.

On Nov. 23, 2017, he pleaded guilty to several unrelated charges, including being unlawfully at large in August 2016, resisting arrest and dangerous operation of a vehicle in July 2017, flight from police and resisting arrest in August 2017 and being unlawfully at large in September 2017. His sentences ranged from eight to 21 days in jail.

So he had been unlawfully at large twice in the last year and the judge thought letting him out on bail was a good idea? 21 days is the most time he spent in jail for all these crimes. what is wron with our system???

just another waste of human skin judge

Return to “Central Okanagan”