Spring Valley crime spree again

kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Spring Valley crime spree again

Post by kelownman »

Has the OP called the RCMP, has the video been seen by the RCMP, did the OP give a description of the culprit, since they met and talked with him, to the RCMP? What was their response, if any?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

whats the point, useless judges and scumbag lawyers get them off with no time served anyway,when a societies laws stop protecting its citizens then it's time for citizen to start protecting themselves
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

kelownman wrote:Has the OP called the RCMP, has the video been seen by the RCMP, did the OP give a description of the culprit, since they met and talked with him, to the RCMP? What was their response, if any?

Do you really think they would do anything?

Even if the person was robbed blind, all rcmp would then do is provide a file # that they can give their insurer.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Bpeep wrote:Do you really think they would do anything?

Even if the person was robbed blind, all rcmp would then do is provide a file # that they can give their insurer.

They do still (sometimes) show up and get information.

About a month ago several cars in our neighborhood were broken into and an Officer was sent out took look into it. There's not much they can do except get a list of items stolen in case some of it turns up.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Bat.
Legs.

And provide an explanation that you're doing this as a service to the next person they might think of robbing.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

I'm gonna be 100% honest here and I'm sure I'll get some flack for this but I really don't care. I'm not going to call the cops and I don't plan on calling the cops I plan on dealing with this myself. I've had this happen before with a boat motor a couple years ago and the RCMP didn't do anything about it. They pretty much told me if I find it or see it to call them.

Sadly I'm a strong believer that our criminal system is broken and is out to protect the criminals and punish the innocent.
In what world should a criminal be let go on a promise to appear in court. They just broke the law what makes them think that we should trust them to appear. If you break the law you've broken the law there should be no come back in a month or 3 just so they can go continue where they left off.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

a man has to do what a man has to do
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Central Okanagan”