Blue Heights Blaze

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Blue Heights Blaze

Post by the truth »

KelownaCrackinCrew wrote:Looks like one of kelowna's many eyesores went up in flames, strange how the medical marijuana facility caught fire, aren't we a month or so away from legalization? I guess stricter rules and monitoring will be in question when it comes to growing marijuana. They've been growing weed there for a long time, well someone has, catch a high driving down the highway some days.
Unfortunately others have been impacted by this fire.
Blue Heights is another thing that should part ways with kelowna, lots of shifty and shady things go on in that area.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... ghts-blaze

---hells angels----- :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Bsuds wrote:That would be a good spot for the new Costco.

great idea .......... :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

ridextreme wrote:I could smell the smoke from my place but I didn't inhale

Lucky you. This is what happens when you do.

Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

alanjh595 wrote:See the markings on the roadway from the Castanet video?

Capture2.JPG

Compared to Google.

Capture.JPG

Just for perspective.

the markings on the roadway are in the parking lot at the sd 23 maintenance yard that's the walkway to the mechanics shop the section of building that burnt was a grow show the section of building on the left is bunnies if you zoom on the second pic you will notice the multiple ac units on the roof on one side of the building hmmmmm
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

I wonder what will happen regarding insurance on this building and surrounding businesses
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

The building will be insured by the owner, perhaps with a rider that includes "loss of income". The surrounding businesses are responsible for their own insurance. The contents insurance are the responsibility of the tenant.
Bring back the LIKE button.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

insurance companies aren't to fond of grow ops legal or not so I wouldn't count on the building being covered for sure, im betting it wont be quite so cut and dry. Also being a grow op the surrounding businesses insurance companies may go after the building owners insurance company big can of worms potentially unfolding
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

im surprised all of blue heights hasnt "burned down" yet. it is a total craphole sitting on some prime land right on the side of the highway
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

LTD wrote:insurance companies aren't to fond of grow ops legal or not so I wouldn't count on the building being covered for sure, im betting it wont be quite so cut and dry. Also being a grow op the surrounding businesses insurance companies may go after the building owners insurance company big can of worms potentially unfolding

That would be determined by IF that was an actual "Grow-op". That has not been proven yet. After that, it's up to the insurance companies to figure out amongst themselves or with the court's decision, after trial.
If it was a legal grow-op, they will have insurance for their loss, but that is the tenant's problem. The owner/landlord has insurance on the structure and will be compensated for their loss.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

voice of reason wrote:im surprised all of blue heights hasn't "burned down" yet. it is a total craphole sitting on some prime land right on the side of the highway

So is all of Hein Rd.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

alanjh595 wrote:
LTD wrote:insurance companies aren't to fond of grow ops legal or not so I wouldn't count on the building being covered for sure, im betting it wont be quite so cut and dry. Also being a grow op the surrounding businesses insurance companies may go after the building owners insurance company big can of worms potentially unfolding

That would be determined by IF that was an actual "Grow-op". That has not been proven yet. After that, it's up to the insurance companies to figure out amongst themselves or with the court's decision, after trial.
If it was a legal grow-op, they will have insurance for their loss, but that is the tenant's problem. The owner/landlord has insurance on the structure and will be compensated for their loss.

having a conversation with you is like repeatedly running into a brick wall :smt045
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

:dash: There's a smilie for that. Do you think the brick way is going to change?
CoolGreenBoy

Post by CoolGreenBoy »

removed. website link removed.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

E3V wrote:uh yea cause it burned down

You seriously can’t see the difference between the two pics?
You and 71 others Like this post

Return to “Central Okanagan”