Is the City keeping Cannabis sales underground ?

gman313
Lord of the Board

Re: Is the City keeping Cannabis sales underground ?

Post by gman313 »

voice of reason wrote:i wont be buying any govt weed for twice the money and half the potency .leave it to the govt to screw up a good thing

exactly. Not to mention canada post is about to go on strike, and its the edibles i'm after.
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

gman313 wrote:
voice of reason wrote:i wont be buying any govt weed for twice the money and half the potency .leave it to the govt to screw up a good thing

exactly. Not to mention canada post is about to go on strike, and its the edibles i'm after.

same. i dont care about weed.it is plentiful and easy to get . i want edibles. that is where the medicinal benefits are
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

...and GMO
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Oh please do, it will shut down the black market, just saying! :D
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

How do you know that it is 1/2 the potency? It is the 1st day of sales?
How can you test for potency?
Have you tried the government pot that has become legal today?
Bring back the LIKE button.
zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

This is way too funny. With the government/our city behind this program, the pricing and the system behind it the black market will take a bit of a hit but will survive just fine. If I failed to prepare for my companies launch of a new product, I would no longer have a job. They failed on this big time, and then use the bull crap line on us that they want to do it right, need more time, are being careful?
So Alberta did it wrong???
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

alanjh595 wrote:

How do you know that it is 1/2 the potency? It is the 1st day of sales?
How can you test for potency?
Have you tried the government pot that has become legal today?

the potency will be printed on the label.labs test for potency. i just said in my post i am not going to buy any 13 dollar grams of weed off the govt so no i have not tried it. i used to get medical from health canada in the past and it was utter garbage. grams are 5 dollars not 13. that is a deal breaker right there.

Return to “Central Okanagan”