"My Bad-Just Got An Explorer, It's My First Vehicle"

WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

"My Bad-Just Got An Explorer, It's My First Vehicle"

Post by WalterWhite »

Last edited by WalterWhite on Nov 7th, 2018, 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fledgling

Re: "Just Got An Explorer, It's My First Vehicle"

Post by 7600736 »

Just more Kelowna stupidity.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

"It's my bad" What an ignorant response. She probably wasn't too upset, Daddy will just buy her a new one.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

If it was up to me they would be nailed with maximum fine of 1 million dollars, just for being dumb :cuss: es.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Re: "It's My Bad - Just Got An Explorer, It's My First Vehic

Post by LTD »

is it possible she just drove off the road accidently somehow (not sure how that happens either) or do ya think she's just that stupid
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

If they did that and left the vehicle on my property I can't see it leaving in the same condition it came.

People are sooo ridiculously stupid.
The tide pod challenge winners of today are the leaders of the community tomorrow.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Btfsplck
Fledgling

Post by Btfsplck »

This kind of blatant disregard for the environment must come to an end. I certainly hope she gets a hefty fine.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Some idiot on an off-road FB looking for help to winch it out. Person would be stupid to get involved with this. Call a professional.
pieinthei
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: "My Bad-Just Got An Explorer, It's My First Vehicle"

Post by pieinthei »

lets just see what they mean by "zero tolerance".. proof in puddin'
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

TreeGuy wrote:"It's my bad" What an ignorant response. She probably wasn't too upset, Daddy will just buy her a new one.

Probably right. I don't know if a million dollar fine is warranted, but they can certainly confiscate her vehicle and her daddies Porsche.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

TreeGuy wrote:Some idiot on an off-road FB looking for help to winch it out. Person would be stupid to get involved with this. Call a professional.

Property owner should demand it's sky-craned out to avoid further damage to the wetland - with the entire bill paid by the driver, or her daddy.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Bpeep wrote:If they did that and left the vehicle on my property I can't see it leaving in the same condition it came.

People are sooo ridiculously stupid.
The tide pod challenge winners of today are the leaders of the community tomorrow.

sad indeed
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
cubafreak
Board Meister

Post by cubafreak »

A lot of speculating going on here...so, let me get this right...I have a daughter who is 37 years old, does not live at home and hasn't for years, uses the expression "my bad" on occasion just got her 1st vehicle.....so, if she went and did something stupid like this, I should get the bill? ...I am asking based on the comments being made about her Daddy should get the bill or her Daddy should pay for removal of vehicle....don't understand where you people are coming from the article does not give details such as her age, where she lives, how long she has been driving...so just keep on assuming
bjsilent
Board Meister

Post by bjsilent »

Typical millennial response " my bad" god i hate when people use that phrase!
as82

Post by as82 »

Everyone here is so eager to jump on someone and complain and call them stupid. To be outraged about...what are we outraged about here....environmental damage....really.

Person gets a 4 wheel drive vehicle....goes offroading...gets stuck and needs pulled out.
For those who have never been offroading this happens pretty much every time you go out, so you normally go with multiple friends/vehicles/recovery equipment. But she's new to the activity...I'm guessing she's now figured out why its important to bring friends/vehicles/recovery equipment, and will next time.

Is everyone here REALLY that concerned about the frogs and bugs she disturbed, or are you just joining the "outrage culture" that gets offended any time people try and do anything. She's on private property, and that is a valid complaint, maybe give her some direction on how to find out where she is allowed to 4-wheel....no instead lets all be internet tough guys and talk about how we'd destroy her vehicle or try and force her into unnecessary expenses.

It really seems like a lot of the people here are just lurking waiting to get mad and criticize people.

Return to “Central Okanagan”