Looking for owner of Shotgun.!

60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Looking for owner of Shotgun.!

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

First off, describe firearm, real owner may try to claim what is left of it, if it is legal.
Second, seriously I suppose if the person in possesion of a likely illegal firearm were really dumb,they may come forth... but dont hold your breath..
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Looking for owner of Shotgun.!

Post by GordonH »

A link to the story is useful: https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... tgun-owner

Highly doubtful the owner is going to come forward, unless he or she is a complete idiot.
Last edited by GordonH on Sep 20th, 2019, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

Likely stolen. Cops probably just want to know why it wasnt reported.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

60-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:First off, describe firearm, real owner may try to claim what is left of it, if it is legal.
Second, seriously I suppose if the person in possesion of a likely illegal firearm were really dumb,they may come forth... but dont hold your breath..

Sawed off makes it useless.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
polelady
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by polelady »

They can check the register... I am sure the owner... bought the shot gun with his Proper FAC Documentation ,, and the serial number will show the registered owner... plain and simple.... LOL
Probably from the US. and was cut off by the drug guys for protection... hehehe..
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The one that was done away with.

I think the owner of the shotgun, or the person that put it there, was observed and the package was pounced on by the neighbours asap before "he" got back.

That that they knew who he was, but rather, what is that stranger doing and what's in the baggage?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Central Okanagan”