Kelowna Audi ?

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Kelowna Audi ?

Post by the truth »

so much for the promise jhs said heartstone would be a good neighbour
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Scrobins94
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Scrobins94 »

That news story is so old the reporter (Alanna Kelly) doesn't even work for Castanet any more.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Scrobins94 wrote:That news story is so old the reporter (Alanna Kelly) doesn't even work for Castanet any more.

does not change that its still a fact............
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Scrobins94 wrote:That news story is so old the reporter (Alanna Kelly) doesn't even work for Castanet any more.

The story is dated from June 7th 2019. 4 months is Hardly "so old"
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

unfortunately moving probably wont help the problem. Once the McCurdy development is up and running they will be right back in the same neighbourhood
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

vinnied wrote:unfortunately moving probably wont help the problem. Once the McCurdy development is up and running they will be right back in the same neighbourhood

THAT....is the sad part.
Bring back the LIKE button.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Knew of the Audi plans of moving to Finns Rd. for at least a year...……...still waiting for the Wyant Group to put up a proper PORSCHE sign on the LARGE, GREY rounded facade to match what Porsche dealerships everywhere else look like. As you drive north on 97 this dealership looks like a giant "grain bin" in a farmers field...……...on the other hand, Wyant is based in Saskatchewan.

………..other Kelowna dealership moves coming in the future...……...Hyundai, Toyota. Kelowna Ford to Dilworth and Enterprise complex. Wonder what will move into their old locations?
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

TerriJ73 wrote:We just sold our Audi to avoid the issue altogether.

I love the looks and handling of Audi and have one as a daily driver.
However I have got to say, if you don't have a good local German mechanic they probably aren't the car for you.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

lesliepaul wrote:Knew of the Audi plans of moving to Finns Rd. for at least a year...……...still waiting for the Wyant Group to put up a proper PORSCHE sign on the LARGE, GREY rounded facade to match what Porsche dealerships everywhere else look like. As you drive north on 97 this dealership looks like a giant "grain bin" in a farmers field...……...on the other hand, Wyant is based in Saskatchewan.

………..other Kelowna dealership moves coming in the future...……...Hyundai, Toyota. Kelowna Ford to Dilworth and Enterprise complex. Wonder what will move into their old locations?

Ikea, Costco, Red Lobster, Olive Garden???
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

RVThereYet wrote:Ikea, Costco, Red Lobster, Olive Garden???

All will fail due to lack of customers willing to risk being accosted or having their car damaged in the parking lot.
Bring back the LIKE button.
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 5th, 2019, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

RVThereYet wrote:
lesliepaul wrote:Knew of the Audi plans of moving to Finns Rd. for at least a year...……...still waiting for the Wyant Group to put up a proper PORSCHE sign on the LARGE, GREY rounded facade to match what Porsche dealerships everywhere else look like. As you drive north on 97 this dealership looks like a giant "grain bin" in a farmers field...……...on the other hand, Wyant is based in Saskatchewan.

Ikea, Costco, Red Lobster, Olive Garden???

Used car lots, RV dealers.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
Tootsie
Board Meister

Post by Tootsie »

Original poster here. Yes please forgive me - OOPS ...I DID in fact have the wrong name. It's Hearthstone on Enterprise.
Here's an idea....how about the city of Kelowna buys the Audi dealership & link it with Hearthstone via a skywalk (as is done in many many other cities).
One facility could be strictly focused on recovery yet affiliated with the other. To me it doesn't seem that far-fetched an idea.
Just a thought.
TJSmith
Übergod

Post by TJSmith »

stuphoto wrote:
TerriJ73 wrote:We just sold our Audi to avoid the issue altogether.

I love the looks and handling of Audi and have one as a daily driver.
However I have got to say, if you don't have a good local German mechanic they probably aren't the car for you.

It’s true.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

stuphoto wrote: if you don't have a good local German mechanic they probably aren't the car for you.

And the funds to pay for the repairs too!

My son had an older A4 with not that many kms on it. The repairs were continuous and horrendous.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “Central Okanagan”