Why are the Hell's Angels allowed to have kiosks?

Static
Guru

Re: Why are the Hell's Angels allowed to have kiosks?

Post by Static »

Biker gangs = rednecks
kingsandman
Übergod

Post by kingsandman »

UltraViolet wrote:
GardenMum wrote:The Angel's do not own Slack's! And quite frankly if i were to be in a back alley with a group of nasty teens or the HA, I know the HA would protect me over the teenagers. The Hell's Angels may be orgnaized crime, but there is also organized religion, and many other organized groups. The Hell's Angels get as much bad rap as Catholic's. Give it a rest already!

GardenMum, please tell us who owns Slack Alices'?
Even a Kelowna Realtor who is married to a gangster(was convicted) hangs out at the Kiosks at Alices when the HA's setup.
They need to get rid of the HA's one at a time until they are all gone, they are worse than Hitler.
Organized criminals shouldn't be allowed to even breathe the air on this planet, let alone ride their trash on North American Highways.

The poor HA's are getting such a bad rap! :dyinglaughing:
Some Castanet Forum users are HA lovers, by the looks of it.

Oh please, do explain who this "kelowna realtor" is, and also how her "husband" was convicted. By the way, she's not married and her ex husband hasn't been convicted of anything. The owner of Slack's has owned numerous restaurants in the valley and couldn't be further from organized crime if his life depended on it. Time to get your facts straight.
Model citizen......zero discipline.
oldhippy
Board Meister

Post by oldhippy »

Static wrote:Biker gangs = rednecks

Are you saying that more than one ... "BIKER" ... at a time on the road

= "BIKER GANG" = "REDNECKS"???????

ARE YOU putting "BIKERS" AS "REDNECKS"?????

IF NOT ... IT WOULD BE NICE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF... OR "CLARIFY YOURSELF"

Please explain your meaning of "BIKERS = GANG"
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

oldhippy wrote:
Static wrote:Biker gangs = rednecks

Are you saying that more than one ... "BIKER" ... at a time on the road

= "BIKER GANG" = "REDNECKS"???????

ARE YOU putting "BIKERS" AS "REDNECKS"?????

IF NOT ... IT WOULD BE NICE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF... OR "CLARIFY YOURSELF"

Please explain your meaning of "BIKERS = GANG"

What I am saying is that Biker Gangs aka HA's and any others are very redneckish. Similarily, i find the Harley Davidson redneckish too. They are loud, obnoxious, force people to dress in ugly leather, and for some reason attract the small minded. I have found some Harley's nice looking bikes, but they are the ones that are fixed up and more of a piece of art. The ordinary Harley Davidson, I think the world can do without.
mtnman1
Guru

Post by mtnman1 »

What does HA + kiosks = Rednecks, have to do with the preceding 2 posts?? I did a little research to answer this question, the first step was to define the 2 groups. I came up with the following defintions.
Rednecks:
You would be a redneck if: You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos. You need an estimate from your barber before you get a haircut. The biggest fashion risk you take is which plaid you'll wear to the 4-H Fair. You have flowers planted in a bathroom appliance in your front yard. Your wife weighs more then your refrigerator. You move your refrigerator and the grass underneath it has turned yellow. You mow your lawn and find a car. You can spit without opening your mouth. Going to the bathroom in the middle of the night involves putting on shoes and a jacket and grabbing a flashlight. You go Christmas shopping for your mom, sister, and girlfriend, and you only need to buy one gift. Taking a dip has nothing to do with water. There are more than ten lawsuits currently pending against your dog. You take a fishing pole to Sea World. The hood and one door are a different color from the rest of your car. You've ever filled your deer tag on the golf course. You've ever shot somebody over a mall parking space. Santa Claus refuses to let your kids sit in his lap. Your toilet paper has page numbers on it. You think mud rasslin' should be an Olympic sport. The receptionist checks the rat traps at your place of business. More than one living relative is named after a Southern Civil War general. You think the stock market has a fence around it. You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test. You've ever lost a loved one ...

Bikers
A slogan used through out the world by bar`s, restaurants, hotels or any other business that cater`s to or provides services to motorcycle riders. The slogan originally welcomed Harley Davidson bikers but is now widely used to welcome all motorcycle enthusiast`s.

I don't understand the connection between the 2 and kiosks, perhaps someone could please show me the relationship?
Lack of objection is implied consent.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Its pretty straight forward.
mtnman1
Guru

Post by mtnman1 »

Static wrote:Its pretty straight forward.

How's that?
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

mtnman1 wrote:
Static wrote:Its pretty straight forward.

How's that?

:smt064 :12077: ...one for me, zero for you. :discodance:
cleaning

Post by cleaning »

how do you know they are Hells Angels? They are people like us. Stereotyping is not right. All People should be given equal rights! If you so not want to support them don't. If they have something I want to buy I would.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

cleaning wrote:how do you know they are Hells Angels? They are people like us. Stereotyping is not right. All People should be given equal rights! If you so not want to support them don't. If they have something I want to buy I would.

Because they were wearing and selling HA paraphanalia under a tent advertising HA's. There is no stereotyping. Should an organization deemed criminal by our courts still have equal rights?
mtnman1
Guru

Post by mtnman1 »

Static wrote:
cleaning wrote:how do you know they are Hells Angels? They are people like us. Stereotyping is not right. All People should be given equal rights! If you so not want to support them don't. If they have something I want to buy I would.

Because they were wearing and selling HA paraphanalia under a tent advertising HA's. There is no stereotyping. Should an organization deemed criminal by our courts still have equal rights?[/quote]

B.C. court rules Hells Angels not an outlaw gang

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/court+r ... z0rRtgOmu8
cleaning

Post by cleaning »

They are no different than our governments. Some one once told you something and you believed it. Ashamed you have not got stopped believing. Do what you feel is right don't be influenced by what someone taught you.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

mtnman1 wrote:
Static wrote:

Because they were wearing and selling HA paraphanalia under a tent advertising HA's. There is no stereotyping. Should an organization deemed criminal by our courts still have equal rights?[/quote]

B.C. court rules Hells Angels not an outlaw gang

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/court+r ... z0rRtgOmu8

THat is a new decision that still does not change the fact that the majority of thier activities is illegal. The judge must rule that way in order to protoct the law. Should law be drafted according to public opinion, the organization would be abolished. They are a far cry from an honest and publicaly acceptable organization. Why people defend this organization is beyond me.
C.W

Post by C.W »

Maybe instead of kiosks you would prefer that they go door to door forcing there beleifs on you or not leaving when you tell them you are not interested like the religious people that just dont take a hint?

And honestly i beleive my kids would be safer on an outing with the HA than going to certain summer camps, or spending time with certain trusted religious figures in society.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Central Okanagan”