Why are the Hell's Angels allowed to have kiosks?

Static
Guru

Why are the Hell's Angels allowed to have kiosks?

Post by Static »

Do you think the Hells Angels should be able to sell paraphanaillia at Slack Alices Show'n'Shine?
Last edited by Static on May 9th, 2010, 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
razzledazzle
Lord of the Board

Re: Why are the Hells Angels allowed to have Kiosks?

Post by razzledazzle »

Sure, why not?
Last edited by razzledazzle on May 9th, 2010, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

razzledazzle wrote:Because it is not against the law, quite simple.

Sorry Razzle, I changed the wording so it looks as if your reply is weird.
razzledazzle
Lord of the Board

Post by razzledazzle »

Static wrote:

No problem Static, why should they not be allowed? The other thugs(Rcmp might have one) don't know for sure though. ;)
bcbudrockz69
Übergod

Post by bcbudrockz69 »

lol the tazer gang
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

razzledazzle wrote:
Static wrote:

No problem Static, why should they not be allowed? The other thugs(Rcmp might have one) don't know for sure though. ;)

:dyinglaughing: very true.
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Relentless »

Static wrote:Do you think the Hells Angels should be able to sell paraphanaillia at Slack Alices Show'n'Shine?

The "Hells Angels" shouldn't be allowed anything, including consuming any oxygen on this planet.
They are a criminal organization and should be abolished asap.
razzledazzle
Lord of the Board

Post by razzledazzle »

UltraViolet wrote:
Static wrote:Do you think the Hells Angels should be able to sell paraphanaillia at Slack Alices Show'n'Shine?

The "Hells Angels" shouldn't be allowed anything, including consuming any oxygen on this planet.

Does that go for the RCMP THUGS also UltraViolet, and the Churches for all the abuse they have done?
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Would it be the same if I wore an El Queida (spelling) shirt?
oldhippy
Board Meister

Post by oldhippy »

UltraViolet wrote:

The Seven Necessities of Life ...Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Food, Shelter and Companionship...

Many do not have food or Shelter … Saying that the Hells Angels … shouldn't be allowed anything, including consuming any oxygen on this planet...

Does that go for the “Politicians” on this Earth … “Oil Companies” and all those with “GREED”

If what the Hells Angels sold was against the law … should ShowSlack Alices Show'n'Shine not also be charged for allowing the Hells Angels to have Kiosk to sell items … if the items were against the “law”
razzledazzle
Lord of the Board

Post by razzledazzle »

oldhippy wrote:
UltraViolet wrote:

The Seven Necessities of Life ...Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Food, Shelter and Companionship...

Many do not have food or Shelter … Saying that the Hells Angels … shouldn't be allowed anything, including consuming any oxygen on this planet...

Does that go for the “Politicians” on this Earth … “Oil Companies” and all those with “GREED”

If what the Hells Angels sold was against the law … should ShowSlack Alices Show'n'Shine not also be charged for allowing the Hells Angels to have Kiosk to sell items … if the items were against the “law”

Very good response oldhippy, i like it. :):) :sunshine:
SavTrav

Post by SavTrav »

Why is it that every year when the Angels come through town, someody comes online to CastaNet, to *bleep* and complain about organized crime this, and biker gang that?

People who complain so deeply, are the reason this organization gets such a bad name.
They are not bad people, were they selling cocaine? Marijuana? Bootleg weapons? Black Market body parts? I don't believe any of this was at their Kiosk, so quit your damn complaining, and get over it. =]

Support Vancouver.
razzledazzle
Lord of the Board

Post by razzledazzle »

SavTrav wrote:Why is it that every year when the Angels come through town, someody comes online to CastaNet, to *bleep* and complain about organized crime this, and biker gang that?

People who complain so deeply, are the reason this organization gets such a bad name.
They are not bad people, were they selling cocaine? Marijuana? Bootleg weapons? Black Market body parts? I don't believe any of this was at their Kiosk, so quit your damn complaining, and get over it. =]

Support Vancouver.

You said it SavTray, well said. :sunshine:
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

SavTrav wrote:People who complain so deeply, are the reason this organization gets such a bad name.They are not bad people, were they selling cocaine? Marijuana? Bootleg weapons? Black Market body parts? I don't believe any of this was at their Kiosk, so quit your damn complaining, and get over it. =]

Support Vancouver.

I am not complaining, I was forming a debate. Correct me if I am wrong, I do beleive the members give themselves a bad name. All one must do is google the orgamization and there is ample evidence that they are not compassionate organization. By allowing them to openly promote and profit from the organization, we are glorifying the lifestyle and the illegitmate ways of making a living. I was under the impression that the Federal Goverment made it illegal to promote gangs. Would you want your children to be a member? Were they selling cocaine? Most likely, not in the open though.
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Relentless »

oldhippy wrote:

Who do you think owns and runs Slack Alices?
HA's!

Return to “Central Okanagan”