Boys and Girls club robbed

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Boys and Girls club robbed

Post by Queen K »

Oh my goodness addicts. Surprise, not!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the male curtis sopkow is one of our own home grown loser kelowna crack heads, with a crimanal record a mile long
nice move robbing the boys and girls club does it get any lower, real solid guy :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:
he will be walking the streets befor we know it, we should throw away the key on goofs like him,she is no better
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It isn't funny. They always have a mile long rap sheet and are allowed to go around victimizing anyone and everyone all the time. This time children. No limits for them!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

they walk around and prey on the physically weaker, and think that they are on top of the food chain.like they were in jail
the sad part is so many people on this fourm support this type of behavior-you know who you are-
the truth is these type of people ,male and female are the bottom of the barrel in society

these chronic offenders are just a plain wast of human skin that prey on the inoccent
the city should red zone all these goofs and anyone remotely assciated in gang acctiveity
if i was mayor i would have this town cleand up in 3 years
city park was a great place to take your family 15 years ago, the last 10 years it has been taken over by junkies and the city has done NOTHING TO CLEAN IT UP
this town is living on its past reputation as a nice place to visit, not anymore time is running out, city hall better wake up
to this FACT
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
johnhenry
Übergod

Post by johnhenry »

the truth wrote:the male curtis sopkow is one of our own home grown loser kelowna crack heads, with a crimanal record a mile long
nice move robbing the boys and girls club does it get any lower, real solid guy :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:
he will be walking the streets befor we know it, we should throw away the key on goofs like him,she is no better

the truth wrote:they walk around and prey on the physically weaker, and think that they are on top of the food chain.like they were in jail
the sad part is so many people on this fourm support this type of behavior-you know who you are-
the truth is these type of people ,male and female are the bottom of the barrel in society

these chronic offenders are just a plain wast of human skin that prey on the inoccent
the city should red zone all these goofs and anyone remotely assciated in gang acctiveity
if i was mayor i would have this town cleand up in 3 years
city park was a great place to take your family 15 years ago, the last 10 years it has been taken over by junkies and the city has done NOTHING TO CLEAN IT UP
this town is living on its past reputation as a nice place to visit, not anymore time is running out, city hall better wake up

to this FACT

Which town are you talking about. You do realize that this is the Penticton Forum don't you?
Words out of your mouth are like bullets out of a gun.
Once they are out, you can't take them back.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

sorry about that, got carried away :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:
i just despise people like him that do these types of things
bottom of the barrel SCUM
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Your post isn't too far fro the truth for Penticton either. We aren't immune to the problems Kelowna faces, the fact that we have a quarter the population here means that the problem just isn't as visible. Council and the justice system have their hands tied by the law of the land, law that tries to look past the surface and see the potential in everyone to get it right.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
johnhenry
Übergod

Post by johnhenry »

the truth wrote:sorry about that, got carried away :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:
i just despise people like him that do these types of things
bottom of the barrel SCUM

I agree. Scum is scum no matter which end of the pond.
Words out of your mouth are like bullets out of a gun.
Once they are out, you can't take them back.

Return to “Central Okanagan”