Dan Ashton... we are so fortunate.

penplay123

Dan Ashton... we are so fortunate.

Post by penplay123 »

So I sent Mr. Ashton a question during the election. Of course because it wasn't an easy question to answer, I received no response. No acknowledgement of the question, NOTHING. So Penticton an area enjoy your new MLA.....
DblDwn11
Fledgling

Re: Dan Ashton...We are so fortunate.

Post by DblDwn11 »

Well don't leave us hanging....what was the question?
bipdl
Board Meister

Post by bipdl »

Probably something complicated... like, "Which provincial park do you plan to sell to whatever charlatan blows into Victoria, and how much will the provincial taxpayer be on the hook for after the dust settles and the scumbag crawls back into the hole they came from?", or; "How far up Christie's .ss is your nose?"
'Authority' is not a reason.
The most universally violated human right is the Right To Be Treated With Dignity.
Pffft, you humans. It's amazing you've made it this far. - Prot
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

That could very well be the case. The question might have gotten just the response it deserved. Hard to say with a few cryptic clues instead of enough information to form an opinion, especially from a new member with no posting history.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Stargazer

Post by Stargazer »

Dan Can't take your questions at this time,he's too far up,....trying to taste what Christy Clark had for breakfast..and don't bother him,he's Big Politician Now..no time for you Pee-on..He's got a retirement package to chase..
DblDwn11
Fledgling

Post by DblDwn11 »

Is this even a legitimate forum or just a place to post rude comments and personal attacks? If it's the latter, I would hope that the Moderators would simply lock&delete it.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

There are some posters who rarely (if at all) have anything relevant to say. It's just the way they're built. Check out the "friend or foe" function on your user control panel, you can edit these clowns right off your display, much the same way as you can choose your friends in the real world.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
matai
Banned

Post by matai »

You should have attended the "all candidates forum" held in Penticton and ask your question... you would have gotten an answer.

In Peachland, there was someone from Penticton who drove up here to ask what the candidates were thinking about marijuana legalization.

We learned that one candidate used to be a hippie.

On another hand, we also leanred they will have a study before building a new bypass... and the only job creation project and building of economy for the Penticton area was to attract IP companies to create new IP jobs in Kelowna. Nothing for Penticton, Summerland or Peachland.

If it's a pertinent and relevant question that you have, waste your time no more and come ask Clark directly... she's at your doorstep until at least the elections.

Return to “Central Okanagan”