Hooligans partying in the bush

johnhenry
Übergod

Re: Hooligans partying in the bush

Post by johnhenry »

fluffy wrote:Adult hooligans from the sound of things.

If this is a reply to my post, then you need to re-read those links. Both are about Grads in different areas of the Okanagan, and then there is the issue of the Firefighter getting hit by a grad fleeing a bush party in Vernon.
Words out of your mouth are like bullets out of a gun.
Once they are out, you can't take them back.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

I did read the links. They both describe grad parties where irate parents (?) showed up to avenge their children. The reports indicate that there is good reason not to consider the kids as the entire problem in this case. Just sayin...
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
johnhenry
Übergod

Post by johnhenry »

fluffy wrote:I did read the links. They both describe grad parties where irate parents (?) showed up to avenge their children. The reports indicate that there is good reason not to consider the kids as the entire problem in this case. Just sayin...

Agreed. Hooligans are not just the younger generation.
Words out of your mouth are like bullets out of a gun.
Once they are out, you can't take them back.
Fritzthecat
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Fritzthecat »

20 years go was my time for bush partying. We didn't bug anybody unless they came over first and were rude to us.
Never had a problem. Even shared a few beers with people who I would have bet a million dollars would've hated us.
Calling yourself a libertarian today is a lot like wearing a mullet back in the nineteen eighties.
When I feed the poor, they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry, they call me a communist. Bishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara

Return to “Central Okanagan”