Turn it on, Turn it up, Turn me loose

Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Turn it on, Turn it up, Turn me loose

Post by Rwede »

Who's going? Should be another great show at SOEC. Dwight's a terrific showman!

"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
southy
Lord of the Board

Re: Turn it on, Turn it up, Turn me loose

Post by southy »

Sorry Rwede not me. I'm sure this will be a great show for those folks like yourself who enjoy country, however, I have never owned a pair of @#^! kickers, a horse or cowboy hat. Enjoy ... I'll just sit back at home with a brown one basking in the memories of Bad Company ... another great show at the SOEC.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I'm a product of 60's not really a fan of either old or new country, to those who are enjoy.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

I like all music, mostly classic rock, but the better half is a real country girl so I have learned to appreciate good performances from the twangers too!
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

saw him when he was the first concert at Prospera, amazing concert...... I hear he still wears them tight blue jeans.........
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

Bubalouie wrote:saw him when he was the first concert at Prospera, amazing concert...... I hear he still wears them tight blue jeans.........

And the hat.

image.jpg
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

The show was great for Dwight Yoakam fans. No fanfare or extravagant light show, just straight-up Dwight singing his hits and some new stuff. He still has the leg wiggle, does the twirl, shuffles the circle. His voice is still 100% Dwight.

A couple of twits on drugs thought the show was about them. Nice to see that security lady put the worst offender in his place. Half his size, she marched his doped-out *bleep* to the door in an arm lock. Well done!

Star Light
Guru

Post by Star Light »

So Good to know the show was Great. Would have really enjoyed being there.
Life is what happens while we are making plans for tomorrow

Return to “Central Okanagan”