Oil furnace repair in Summerland

dutchjoh

Oil furnace repair in Summerland

Post by dutchjoh »

we have an oil furnace in summerland, that needs a good cleaning ,looking for someone who is qualified to do the job.........
twobits
Guru

Re: Oil furnace repair in Summerland

Post by twobits »

dutchjoh wrote:we have an oil furnace in summerland, that needs a good cleaning ,looking for someone who is qualified to do the job.........

You should check if there is a natural gas conversion kit for your oil burner. Would probably pay for itself in one heating season.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Shawner
Fledgling

Post by Shawner »

I'm guessing you've tried this already, but have you spoken to your supplier? Not sure but there probably aren't a ton around here that are well versed with oil burners, so the guys driving the truck probably hear all the good and bad stories as they're delivering their load.
dutchjoh

Post by dutchjoh »

thanks that's a good idea to talk to barry beacroft
laranjoj

Post by laranjoj »

hi i resently moved into a house in osoyoos with an oil furnace and im wondering were the best place to buy oil in the okanagan
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

I have never heard a bad word about Barry Beecroft Fuel Distributors.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Midnite
Fledgling

Post by Midnite »

laranjoj wrote:hi i resently moved into a house in osoyoos with an oil furnace and im wondering were the best place to buy oil in the okanagan

Try Moresby Fuels in Oliver

Return to “Central Okanagan”