Now this is good news ...

southy
Lord of the Board

Now this is good news ...

Post by southy »

You often hear about business moving from the Okanagan to metro areas, the good news is a Calgary home manufacturer has moved their operation from Calgary to OK Falls. What a score for the South Okanagan. Karoleena Homes http://karoleena.com/

Check them out. They even have show homes up on the Benchlands development in Naramata. Seeing is believing ... and no I'm not connected to this company.
twobits
Guru

Re: Now this is good news ...

Post by twobits »

Did they move their operation here or just open a satellite manufacturing plant? Where in OK Falls? The only building there I am aware of would be the defunct Eagle Homes building on the Weyerhaeuser private road and it is a pretty small facility. Their website doesn't mention OK Falls, only their Calgary plant, but It is an interesting company though.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

twobits wrote:Did they move their operation here or just open a satellite manufacturing plant? Where in OK Falls? The only building there I am aware of would be the defunct Eagle Homes building on the Weyerhaeuser private road and it is a pretty small facility. Their website doesn't mention OK Falls, only their Calgary plant, but It is an interesting company though.

Information I have is they are moving their entire operation to OK Falls. Yes, you are correct the location is the defunct Eagle Homes building on the Weyerhaeuser road. Check out their homes in Naramata ... think the subdivision they are in is Stonebrook up Arawana Road. Pretty impressive.
dreamon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by dreamon »

This is indeed good news for the area. Not just a home manufacturer and jobs, but a company building something different, a little more upscale.

Return to “Central Okanagan”