Ticket them NOW!

XT225
Lord of the Board

Re: Ticket them NOW!

Post by XT225 »

Southy, I would've noted the company name of the truck driver who gave you the Trudeau Salute and reported him. Thats unacceptable behaviour.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

Double parking on main is unacceptable s well!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

south wrote:Double parking on main is unacceptable s well!

Hate to tell you this, it happens in every city on a daily.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
XT225
Lord of the Board

Post by XT225 »

GordonH wrote:
Hate to tell you this, it happens in every city on a daily.

Gordon, that doesn't mean that its acceptable here. We pay our bylaw officers good money to enforce the rules. We cannot double park a car on Main Street and leave it unattended, and the rules apply to trucks as well. Its good to see ONE good thing about cutting the street down to two lanes, from three. Now, deliveries will be done in the alleys where they should be. This is a City Management decision and a good one at last. Inconveniencing the public has to stop; we cannot afford to lose any MORE customers from downtown. What Southy said about getting the finger from a trucker is completely unacceptable.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Hate to tell you this, it happens in every city on a daily.

XT225 wrote:Gordon, that doesn't mean that its acceptable here. We pay our bylaw officers good money to enforce the rules. We cannot double park a car on Main Street and leave it unattended, and the rules apply to trucks as well. Its good to see ONE good thing about cutting the street down to two lanes, from three. Now, deliveries will be done in the alleys where they should be. This is a City Management decision and a good one at last. Inconveniencing the public has to stop; we cannot afford to lose any MORE customers from downtown. What Southy said about getting the finger from a trucker is completely unacceptable.

I did not say its was right, just pointed out that it happens (in bigger & smaller centre's than Penticton).

I agree what that delivery person did with giving the finger is totally unacceptable, his employer should be aware of this.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Central Okanagan”