Back road dumping

Steve-O
Übergod

Re: Back road dumping

Post by Steve-O »

Taco. Tundra. While you guys are back and forthing about what this *bleep* is driving, he's dumped 5 more loads of trash.
johnhenry
Übergod

Post by johnhenry »

Steve-O wrote:Taco. Tundra. While you guys are back and forthing about what this jerk is driving, he's dumped 5 more loads of trash.

You have pics of those five loads?
Words out of your mouth are like bullets out of a gun.
Once they are out, you can't take them back.
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

Steve-O wrote:Taco. Tundra. While you guys are back and forthing about what this jerk is driving, he's dumped 5 more loads of trash.

What's your point? The quicker we can nail down the specifics of the truck, the sooner someone can notice "hey, I know that *bleep*"
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
Tori_K
Fledgling

Post by Tori_K »

Is it all being dumped in the same area every time? If so then relocating that game camera to a spot with a good angle to hopefully catch a plate might be in order.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Tori_K wrote:Is it all being dumped in the same area every time? If so then relocating that game camera to a spot with a good angle to hopefully catch a plate might be in order.

Whats a plate number gonna do? This is BC, he'll just get a letter in the mail with the words "tsk tsk" LOL!
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

It's always fun playing detective and hopefully someone on this thread will see this truck around and get a plate number and report it to the police. But nowhere do I see where the person who contacted Castanet contacted the police? Unless I missed it. Wouldn't this be the first step? Then this individual could tell us what the police said. I hope this is a real story and not just a ploy to a/ Get everyone excited. b/ Cause a problem for someone this indivual really doesn't like. Just looking at all the angles just like the rest of you. I undertand dumping is a problem. But this one I'm not sure about.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Are you certain it is the same person? If so, I have to ask why you have not made more of an effort to identify him. I am not suggesting a confrontation but geesh man, a plate number would do. The RCMP will always follow up on illegal dumping.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
jccamp95

Post by jccamp95 »

are they pulling off the road to throw the garbage out? if it is not a roadway they are using, why not throw about 1000 nails in the tire paths...I am sure 4 flats will help in identifying the vehicle/owner LOL
underscore
Übergod

Post by underscore »

southy wrote:b/ Cause a problem for someone this indivual really doesn't like.

If they're dumping in the bush, I don't see why anyone should like this person.
cliffy1 wrote:Welcome to the asylum.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

Here we go ... where is the actual proof that this individual is dumping?
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Gotta love it.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

2 thumbs up, Conservation Officer Service.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Sige
Übergod

Post by Sige »

10/10
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Yeah! Nice to see the COs put the smack down on a garbage pig.

If you see any arsehats packing garbage into the bush, please report them ASAP. I'm getting so tired of cleaning up behind these jagoffs.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.

Return to “Central Okanagan”