Back road dumping

gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Back road dumping

Post by gordon_as »

Shouldn't be hard to ID this guy. He lives next door to someone. Recognize the truck ?
http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... .htm#99670
He's probably changing over to his winter rims , and removing his folding toneau cover right now.
Considering his $$ truck , and the leather AV room recliners , he could probably afford the $ 5 it would have cost to take it to the dump. How much of a fine could the D-bag get ?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Back road dumping

Post by GordonH »

gordon_as wrote:How much of a fine could the D-bag get ?

More than likely not enough in my opinion.

I say large fine (at least a grand) plus 100+ hours of community service cleaning up other dump sites found.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

gordon_as wrote: How much of a fine could the D-bag get ?

Seeing that no license plate is displayed - none.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

gordon_as wrote:How much of a fine could the D-bag get ?

Captain Awesome wrote:Seeing that no license plate is displayed - none.

Chances are very good the one taking the pictures got a photo of the tag# as well.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

That is pathetic.

I'm sure the video would also give a nice profile of the hero. How sad it makes me sick when we have such beautiful backcountry and persons like this crap in it.

Hope they charge him and he is given the max.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

lol, wait till he finds out his illegal dump run made the news with pictures to boot. I think the shaming from the general public is much better then any fine he could receive. But by looking at those photos I think it may be just a side profile from a camera set up in a tree, unfortunately no license plate..hopefully I'm wrong.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Toyota Tundra , not Tacoma , due to shape of rear wheel opening. 2006 or older due to the tail lights . Sticker in the top center of rear window. Is that a dent infront of the rear wheel on the Passenger side ? Dual exhaust is not stock. Roll up toneau cover. Color key'd rear bumper , most are chrome. TRD sticker on box is unlike the stock one.
Could be wrong about any or all of the above , but still sure he can be ID'd
Last edited by gordon_as on Oct 5th, 2013, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

gordon_as wrote:Shouldn't be hard to ID this guy. He lives next door to someone. Recognize the truck ?
http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... .htm#99670
He's probably changing over to his winter rims , and removing his folding toneau cover right now.
Considering his $$ truck , and the leather AV room recliners , he could probably afford the $ 5 it would have cost to take it to the dump. How much of a fine could the D-bag get ?

Good luck catching this guy. He's probably moving out of town, that's why he's dumping his junk.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

There are literally thousands of that model truck in the city and surrounding area. Blue is also the most common color without plates the video evidence means nothing. Guys still a *bleep* for illegally dumping but next time the camera should be aimed down the road not across it.
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Oxl3y wrote:There are literally thousands of that model truck in the city and surrounding area.

Well maybe a few hundred but not thousands..
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

I disagree . I would bet that there are , at the most , only 3 or 4 of the same year , model and color in the Penticton area. This truck has some distinct characteristics that make it easily identifiable.
There may be tons of Blue Tundra's , but we can rule out anything newer than an 06 , we can also rule out anything prior to 04 because they didn't have a double cab prior to 04 , just an extra cab. I believe that this particular one could be the Limited Edition which would have a small crome badge that says Limited next to the window just above the rear door handle.
I have looked at literally hundreds of photos of Tundra's and have not seen a single one with a TRD decal that looks like the one on this truck. If you live in Penticton , and know what you are looking for , you WILL see this same truck driving around.
wanderingchef
Fledgling

Post by wanderingchef »

Tacoma 100% Toyotas racing division does not make a tundra model
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

illegal_dumping_p2206750.jpg
hmmm, Either way that's a pretty distinguishing dent. not sure how many have the same dent, with tinted back windows.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Sometimes a search of the garbage reveals more than the dumper intended, such as a receipt with identifying numbers on it or an envelop with an address.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

The penalty should be having to clean up dump sites for 5 years!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “Central Okanagan”