Pumpkins

ToddT
Übergod

Pumpkins

Post by ToddT »

Where's the best place to take the kids and grab a pumpkin or two in the South Okanagan?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Pumpkins

Post by Bsuds »

Buy or Steal?
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Fruit stands in Keremeos have mountains of squash of all kinds this time of year. It's a colour rainbow, kids would love it, and a real pretty drive in autumn too. Makes for a nice loop, Penticton, Keremeos, across the Richter Pass to Osoyoos and back up the valley. Not a huge investment in time either, less than three hours if you drove it without stopping, give yourself five hours or so and you'd have plenty of time for stopping and wandering, maybe lunch along the way. Great Thai restauraunt in Keremeos, right downtown on the main drag.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Keremeos+squash+images&client=firefox-a&hs=N28&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=vjZcUtn1GcmwiQLRkYGwCw&ved=0CC4QsAQ&biw=1680&bih=900
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
ToddT
Übergod

Post by ToddT »

was thinking like a pumpkin patch or something. Thanks!
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Tony
Übergod

Post by Tony »

I was going to mention Reid's but Fluffy already covered that.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

There is a main drag in Keremeos fluff?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Of course, but he only comes out on weekends.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

Fluffy old boy ... that statement is getting pretty close to the line. Careful, or we just might have to report this to a mod :)
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

southy wrote:Fluffy old boy ... that statement is getting pretty close to the line.

I have a small collection of consummate pros to learn from. ;)

Return to “Central Okanagan”