Smart Meters

FSmith59
Banned

Re: Smart Meters

Post by FSmith59 »

Captain Awesome wrote:May be we should lobby Charmin to put Canadian politicians on toilet paper.

Wonder if they can print the pics on both sides of the square? They are all two faced.

Maybe on one side with an angel halo and on the other with horns, a tail and a trident.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Veer back on topic, people.

My god only this bunch could go from smart meters to Charmin toilet paper in such short order.
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Post by zookeeper »

Yes, but the question remains, if all manufacturers of tp went to colored paper, would you refuse to buy any? Stop using it? Not allow it in your home? Buy even more if it had a politicians pic on it?
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

zookeeper wrote:Yes, but the question remains, if all manufacturers of tp went to colored paper, would you refuse to buy any? Stop using it? Not allow it in your home? Buy even more if it had a politicians pic on it?

It's fine if we have a choice. Especially the political choice.

But if they're forcing us to use coloured toilet paper, we'd protest. We'll hoard white toilet paper as long as it's available. We'll put locks on our toilet paper holders. And if we must, we'll go back to using the catalogue instead.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Tori_K
Fledgling

Post by Tori_K »

Jo wrote:Veer back on topic, people.

My god only this bunch could go from smart meters to Charmin toilet paper in such short order.

Both are crappy topics though so its not as much of a jump as you might think...

Lemons to lemonade though - at least the ToU billing (which I agree is the real end goal of the smart meters) numbers I have seen are still better than many other jurisdictions in north america.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Tori_K wrote:
Lemons to lemonade though - at least the ToU billing (which I agree is the real end goal of the smart meters) numbers I have seen are still better than many other jurisdictions in north america.

Which really isn't worth as much as a bucket of used nails ... because we don't live there - we live here - and this is what we will be forced into paying.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

Return to “Central Okanagan”