People Who Don't Get Insurance

Midnite
Fledgling

Re: People Who Don't Get Insurance

Post by Midnite »

Copied this off an American forum. Definitely a different take!

"The only reason someone would want insurance is if they want to pay someone elses bills or want someone else to pay their bills"
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

It's insurance people! Because S**T happens!

If your choice was to not have it then don't expect the rest of us to pay for it...that's what the insurance was for.
So I saw a bumper sticker today that said, I'm a Veterinarian so I drive like an animal.
I suddenly realised how many Proctologists are on the road!
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Tero wrote: And that's just a literal loss, as in a fire. What if someone HURT themselves and sued me for millions? (I'd be covered!!!)

And that is why I said liability insurance is the must have. Lots of people start businesses on a shoe string. Who are you people to judge someone's financial resources. It was her risk and her loss, not anyone else's. And from the article, it was other people who offered help, not her soliciting it like the mooch some of you are trying to portray her as. If anything she may have saved some of you money. One less claim to the underwriters may keep your own premiums down.
Geez, talk about kicking someone when they are down!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Return to “Central Okanagan”